People Have No Understanding Of Nutrition

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date

InChristAlone

Just get this most babies in the first world over 2 months old are formula fed. Then barely any are breastfed past 12 months (though I have met quite a few myself). I think that just about sums up the lack of care regarding nutrition in the world. Get a child off to the right start at least. My kids barely got sick while on breastmilk. Didn't need vaccines either. And never had antibiotics. Try convincing mainstream parents even donor breastmilk is worth it's weight in gold to feed their baby.

Aaron

Just get this most babies in the first world over 2 months old are formula fed. Then barely any are breastfed past 12 months (though I have met quite a few myself). I think that just about sums up the lack of care regarding nutrition in the world. Get a child off to the right start at least. My kids barely got sick while on breastmilk. Didn't need vaccines either. And never had antibiotics. Try convincing mainstream parents even donor breastmilk is worth it's weight in gold to feed their baby.

I agree with you. I really believe no one should have kids until they're ready to financially and emotionally ready to provide a proper upbringing so they can meet their greatest potential, but that is the exception rather than the rule.

InChristAlone

I agree with you. I really believe no one should have kids until they're ready to financially and emotionally ready to provide a proper upbringing so they can meet their greatest potential, but that is the exception rather than the rule.
We weren't quite ready when I got pregnant but something within us wanted to do all we could to give our boy the best possible start. And I had a drive to get thru whatever struggle to breastfeed even though I had never even witnessed it I knew that's the right thing to do. I wish others had the same drive. But then again I chose to be a stay at home parent.

Aaron

We weren't quite ready when I got pregnant but something within us wanted to do all we could to give our boy the best possible start. And I had a drive to get thru whatever struggle to breastfeed even though I had never even witnessed it I knew that's the right thing to do. I wish others had the same drive. But then again I chose to be a stay at home parent.

To me it sounds like you were more ready than you thought, and more ready than many people, and you made the sacrifices to ensure you brought a healthy child into the world (rather than deciding to use a $0.25/day chemical- and toxin-laden formula because you valued your time and money more than giving the kid the best start - I know there are many exceptions and sometimes there is no other option, but most of the time it boils down to time and money). I see you as a hero and I'm sure your kid will thank you. Transferring principles of healthy living to your child like is more valuable to them than having endless money.

the more kids you output (without the proper knowledge of nutrition and consequences ) , the more seeds you implement onto the earth that can potentialy fukc up the true legacy of the super-saiyen race

Arrade

the more kids you output (without the proper knowledge of nutrition and consequences ) , the more seeds you implement onto the earth that can potentialy fukc up the true legacy of the super-saiyen race
It actually benefitted the saiyans to have their race dwindle, only the strong survived. Hail Thanos

Aaron

Lol I agree. As Vegeta would put it, probably in a more applicable context, "Strength is the only thing that matters in this world. Everything else is just a delusion for the weak." Everyone, at their core, wants to be Super Saiyan unless they've deluded themselves. Drinking milk may very well be step 1. The Gronkowski bros got huge drinking a gallon a day. Or maybe I just like drinking milk because it brings gains. Either way.

Last edited:

benaoao

Nutritionism is a plague found in all forums. That, and blaming firemen for the fires that the SAD creates. Poor human biology, doing the best it can, and perceived as shitty because of its faulty emergency systems.

Arrade

Nutritionism is a plague found in all forums. That, and blaming firemen for the fires that the SAD creates. Poor human biology, doing the best it can, and perceived as shitty because of its faulty emergency systems.
I’m too high for this

Arrade

Lol I agree. As Vegeta would put it, probably in a more applicable context, "Strength is the only thing that matters in this world. Everything else is just a delusion for the weak." Everyone, at their core, wants to be Super Saiyan unless they've deluded themselves. Drinking milk may very well be step 1. The Gronkowski bros got huge drinking a gallon a day. Or maybe I just like drinking milk because it brings gains. Either way.
I read some articles that chocolate milk is the way to go to get NFL swole

Luckytype

I read some articles that chocolate milk is the way to go to get NFL swole

Is that what we are calling it now?

We used to call it "cell tech" prefaced specifically by the words "dat" and "dere"

D

danishispsychic

" good nutrition " is totally individualized based on what is going on with your body to a point-IMO there is no one way to eat - using Dr. Peats guidelines and research is a great starting point but even with that, there are many tweaks to be had based on bodily reactions etc. eating what your body craves is a better starting point but a lot of people as kids were forced to eat certain things - or at least i was. when i was forced to eat broccolli , brussell sprouts, cauliflower, beets, turnips, popcorn, pizza ( barf ) .... well the list goes on...now i can see that when i was a child my pallet already told me everything about what my body needed and did not need. now that i am grown up ( yay ) i really take it seriously when i dont like something i wont touch it. i taste everything really carefully and think about what goes into my mouth now- like kale. the thought of it makes me want to barf. eat what you crave and try to get your body clean enough and detoxed enough but lowering pufa and processed and keep checking in with your real cravings- not the commercially created ones put in place by " big food ". fasting has helped me with that a lot. " good nutrition " is totally specific to the individual pretty much. people need to take the time to get labs, know their food allergies and tune in way more that just following one way of eating.

InChristAlone

To me it sounds like you were more ready than you thought, and more ready than many people, and you made the sacrifices to ensure you brought a healthy child into the world (rather than deciding to use a $0.25/day chemical- and toxin-laden formula because you valued your time and money more than giving the kid the best start - I know there are many exceptions and sometimes there is no other option, but most of the time it boils down to time and money). I see you as a hero and I'm sure your kid will thank you. Transferring principles of healthy living to your child like is more valuable to them than having endless money.
Thanks!! I hope they will thank me some day, mothering can be a thankless job!

3v@

I'm very sad. Today I met a friend of mine, she has cancer. Now the cancer came back, she is really skinny, while in the past with the same problem she managed a normal weight.
I took some really good artisanal ice cream with me, she loves it. It turns out, she doesnt' eat sugar anymore. Because, you know, sugar feeds cancer.
So she is dieting. She is doing a kind of semi starvation keto diet, during chemio. She told me all the issues sugar gives, and guess what?
I didn't find the courage to say that maybe it's not so. I thought I could get things worse if I speak. Now she is really into it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals