People Have No Understanding Of Nutrition

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date

Wagner83

To those who criticize how others react, how do you react yourself when people give unsollicited advice (as yerrag pointed out) whether it's about life or to tell you your eating habits are crap, you should really do what they do because they feel good and they're right?

Last edited:

Arrade

As a note, teaching people things helps you remember, it’s actually the most effective tool for learning something yourself. I don’t mind teaching people things in order to solidify my knowledge.

Dobbler

Always keep learning, never underestimate or look down others ideas, thoughts and knowledge. If you think your way is the only right way, you are already wrong and limiting yourself. This goes to even this forum.

Arnold Grape

Always keep learning, never underestimate or look down others ideas, thoughts and knowledge. If you think your way is the only right way, you are already wrong and limiting yourself. This goes to even this forum.
This is an interesting perspective, because you always see people say, "Ray said" or: "Ray eats this", which is kind of a creepy, cult-like way of framing things that portrays zero ability to think for one's self. After nearly two years of eating in the ways perpetuated by the forum here, I am still not sure it makes total sense to me.

People who have no intent to change their nutritional knowledge, are content with staying in their serotonin bliss to just continue on like a zombie.

Arnold Grape

Why, though? This is the whole weird, sanctimonious aspect of the argument that people were typing about before - It's moreabout having good manners, and not being boring lul

michael94

As a note, teaching people things helps you remember, it’s actually the most effective tool for learning something yourself. I don’t mind teaching people things in order to solidify my knowledge.
More like by giving advice we are trying to convince ourselves of something, through others. And in doing so, we put them in a vice. The prefix “ad” means to bring in or move toward.

Arrade

More like by giving advice we are trying to convince ourselves of something, through others. And in doing so, we put them in a vice. The prefix “ad” means to bring in or move toward.
I think what you’re saying applies part of the time, not all of the time.

One can subtly instigate, being careful not to hurt anyone's feelings, or directly and effectively pierce through the delicate layer that holds up the long lived veil of ignorance, to disillusion them good. You choose...

Arrade

One can subtly instigate, being careful not to hurt anyone's feelings, or directly and effectively pierce through the delicate layer that holds up the long lived veil of ignorance, to disillusion them good. You choose...
I used to be subtle, but it’s *snore* boringggg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals