Pentoxyfilline: Experiences And Source?

dookie

Anyone tried pentoxyfilline ? Effects noticed?

Where can it be bought (pure source)?

NegativeFX

Originally heard about it from my grandmother, who was prescribed it to treat her cold extremities. She didn't notice any improvement at first, but fast forward a couple months and she no longer feels cold.

Since I have Hashimoto's and have been suffering from low body temp for 3 years now , I asked my Endo about it and, surprisingly, she prescribed it to me no questions asked.

I've been taking it for a month now, 400mg twice a day, sold under the name Trental. No changes yet though, will continue to take it since it's a pretty harmless drug.

Here's a study about it possibly reversing/stopping hashimoto's: Pentoxifylline Explores New Horizons in Treatment of Hashimoto Thyroiditis

OP
D

dookie

Originally heard about it from my grandmother, who was prescribed it to treat her cold extremities. She didn't notice any improvement at first, but fast forward a couple months and she no longer feels cold.

Since I have Hashimoto's and have been suffering from low body temp for 3 years now , I asked my Endo about it and, surprisingly, she prescribed it to me no questions asked.

I've been taking it for a month now, 400mg twice a day, sold under the name Trental. No changes yet though, will continue to take it since it's a pretty harmless drug.

Here's a study about it possibly reversing/stopping hashimoto's: Pentoxifylline Explores New Horizons in Treatment of Hashimoto Thyroiditis

I'm always surprised when I hear that people don't notice changes from supplements/medications. I notice extreme, long-lasting changes from miniscule things; like even 100 mg of aspirin, or a B-multivitamin, will cause effects lasting for days.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals