Pentoxifylline ?

paymanz

anyone has experience with this drug?or any info?

it can boost testostrone and in one study it lowered nitric oxide, ray peat also mentioned it in references in one of his articles.

OP
P

paymanz

@paymanz may I please ask where you got pentoxifylline? How were your experiments with it? Ty
I bought it from a local pharmacy.
made by a native company in my country.

I think you can get it from online stores.

Mine was 400mg tabs, slow release. Its effects are similar to caffeine but maybe stronger, it raises my temp very good and also I feel my breaths become deeper , like it increases my co2 level, as I feel.

And I think it doesn't have any stress respond(adrenalin) like when you take high dose caffeine. It has been shown in some studies too, I posted them here

OP
P

paymanz

i took up to 2400mg (800mg 3x)a day, but at that dose I experienced a bit of nausea feeling.

But lower doses , like 400mg 2-3 time a day there was no problem.

aarfai

I bought it from a local pharmacy.
made by a native company in my country.

I think you can get it from online stores.

Mine was 400mg tabs, slow release. Its effects are similar to caffeine but maybe stronger, it raises my temp very good and also I feel my breaths become deeper , like it increases my co2 level, as I feel.

And I think it doesn't have any stress respond(adrenalin) like when you take high dose caffeine. It has been shown in some studies too, I posted them here
Thanks. Do you still take it?

ddjd

anyone has experience with this drug?or any info?

it can boost testostrone and in one study it lowered nitric oxide, ray peat also mentioned it in references in one of his articles.
what does peat say?