Pentagon Funds Anti-warburg Science Publications

jaguar43

In Ray Peat's most recent interview with the herbs doctors. He stated that the pentagon is funding science publications to disprove Otto Warburg's work. Starting at 17:28 minutes he goes into detail about the situation. Does anyone have any idea which publications he was referring too ? He stated that it has been going on for fifty years and even last year they continue to publish such propaganda. I would like to ask here before asking Ray Peat just to make sure anyone with any information can be of assistance.

haidut

Forum Supporter
In Ray Peat's most recent interview with the herbs doctors. He stated that the pentagon is funding science publications to disprove Otto Warburg's work. Starting at 17:28 minutes he goes into detail about the situation. Does anyone have any idea which publications he was referring too ? He stated that it has been going on for fifty years and even last year they continue to publish such propaganda. I would like to ask here before asking Ray Peat just to make sure anyone with any information can be of assistance.

Can you post the link to the interview please?

OP
J

jaguar43

haidut

Forum Supporter
It was the KMUD exploring alternatives around 17:28 minutes.

KMUD: 5-20-16 Exploring Alternatives

OK, thanks. I tried doing some Googling but nothing comes up except some suspicious sites talking about UFOs, weed as a cure-all, and government suppression of all truth. If you find something more concrete/reliable please post here.

OP
J

jaguar43

OK, thanks. I tried doing some Googling but nothing comes up except some suspicious sites talking about UFOs, weed as a cure-all, and government suppression of all truth. If you find something more concrete/reliable please post here.

Yeah I think I will email Ray Peat for more information. It's crazy that they are trying to discredit Otto Warburg. Any publications with such motives should be known for future reference.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals