Penis Size

OP
J

Jing

There's plenty of ideas in this thread, in terms of mindset, practical things to do to try and address the sex issues, etc.

If your relationship is otherwise perfect and you don't want to try anything else - then just live with it. Apparently you've been doing so for 13 years, what's the rest of your life right. Or maybe you can't live with it because it sucks too much, and you leave. Those are options you have. You'll have to be honest with yourself and decide what's best.

You can try to focus on other things - start a business, put another kid in her, do some chicks on the side to raise your self-esteem, whatever.
Yes I've lived with it for this long doesn't mean it doesn't get me depressed. If I left I would be depressed because I'm not with her soo?
Ok ok I'm getting sick of people assuming stuff tbh focus on other things? What do you think I do?? Just stare at a wall and obsess on my size?????

And no I will not have sex with other chick's.
Just because you don't respect women doesn't mean I should disrespect women.

AnonE

Yes I've lived with it for this long doesn't mean it doesn't get me depressed. If I left I would be depressed because I'm not with her soo?
Ok ok I'm getting sick of people assuming stuff tbh focus on other things? What do you think I do?? Just stare at a wall and obsess on my size?????

And no I will not have sex with other chick's.
Just because you don't respect women doesn't mean I should disrespect women.

Well seeing how this thread got to 19 pages one has to wonder... lol.

I have nothing more to add. I sincerely hope you resolve your issues and have a happier relationship. Best of luck.

OP
J

Jing

Well seeing how this thread got to 19 pages one has to wonder... lol.

I have nothing more to add. I sincerely hope you resolve your issues and have a happier relationship. Best of luck.
Good don't reply because you are ignorant and arrogant you think you are some god for sleeping with 100 women which I seriously doubt.

Runenight201

You don’t want to try anything that doesn’t involve getting a bigger penis. The issue isn’t your penis it’s you. Good luck, get some professional help.

OP
J

Jing

You don’t want to try anything that doesn’t involve getting a bigger penis. The issue isn’t your penis it’s you. Good luck, get some professional help.
Again I ask do you have trouble processing information? I've been to therapy. I've told you the issue is with size which my girl agrees with so how does professional help work here?

OP
J

Jing

Why do you even dictate to me when you care about stuff like your voice? Go get therapy stop trying to change something you can't change .

I got my blood work done in 2018 and my estrogen levels were high, so I do think that lowering estrogen and raising androgens plays a big role. I’m mainly care about my voice the most. There’s a power there that I want.

Runenight201

Good luck man. You’re pretty toxic and honestly not good to engage with. Maybe a better man than me can help you. Peace.

OP
J

Jing

Good luck man. You’re pretty toxic and honestly not good to engage with. Maybe a better man than me can help you. Peace.
Na you are toxic to talk too , you are trying to make me seem crazy by acting like this is all in my head when I've told you my girlfriend agrees.. that's not a good thing to do to someone .

You still worrying about losing your hair?? If so just go therapy.

Vins7

Hasn't it been clear to me if OP had tried jelquing or another technique for a while?

Aad

Make it bigger with phallosan. Around 1.5 - 2 inches in 9-10 months.

revenant

So why should you work on getting a bigger penis instead of her working on getting a tighter vagina?

I've been lurking this thread for a while now and find your responses to be quite intolerable Jing. People are responding with good quality advice, with supplements, mindset and nutrition and you just seem be palming it all off. So I pose the question what kind of advice are you expecting to hear? In reality what suggestions would be suitable for you to be actually willing to give a go/change your mind on this topic? To me it sounds like this is another problem manifesting itself in body dysmorphia.

OP
J

Jing

I've been lurking this thread for a while now and find your responses to be quite intolerable Jing. People are responding with good quality advice, with supplements, mindset and nutrition and you just seem be palming it all off. So I pose the question what kind of advice are you expecting to hear? In reality what suggestions would be suitable for you to be actually willing to give a go/change your mind on this topic? To me it sounds like this is another problem manifesting itself in body dysmorphia.
I've tried All the advice... tbh i made this thread ages ago but someone posted recently I didn't ask for help again. . You can't just change your mind on something it's not like a switch. Everyone here must have no problems if think you can just man up or just forget the problem. And telling me to cheat on my girlfriend isn't advice

JamesGatz

Hasn't it been clear to me if OP had tried jelquing or another technique for a while?

Make it bigger with phallosan. Around 1.5 - 2 inches in 9-10 months.

So what is the best method you have tried growing the p*nis ? Is there anyone that has serious growth that has something they recommend ? I would like a GIANT p*nis - like 9 inches or bigger I think it's very much possible if peating is supporting the growth and if growth is encouraged with a method - I notice when if I take a few minutes a day to softly massage my p*nis a day - like not even putting in effort to spread the blood flow the blood flow is fantastic - looks a lot thicker and bigger for even a few days after - If I skip massaging my penis for several days - the size seems to retract - use it or lose it is real I'm convinced - what do you guys think about p*nis pumps ? Is this one of the best methods to grow the p*nis ? I would like very long and very thick in terms of girth please if someone can recommend me the best methods they have done it would be much appreciated

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals