Penis Size

Xin

20 pages on penis size. You can potentially increase your size by 1-2 inches with hydro pump, jeqling and weight stretching. You can increase girth with blood flow but overall you won't go from a 6 to a 9inch with any methods.

It's been proven that women orgasm with clitoris stimulation more than vaginal penetrstion so making a women cum has nothing to do with your **** size. You're talking about 6 inches which is average. The additional inch won't change anything.

Men are visual and women are emotional. You can give her the best orgasm of her life by playing with her body instead of pouding her like a piece of meat. Most guys can't even last long enough in bed so you can gain an edge by lasting longer and going for deep positions to make up for your shortcomings.

So no, you're average and your ability to be a great lover has nothing to do with your size. Just hit the gym, practice semen retention and learn how to please women.

GreekDemiGod

@Jing If you believe in Subliminals and want to try a more esoteric approach, there is a paid subliminal to increase your size, both length and girth. There have been reports of people gaining .8-1inch in length in 6-8 months.
DM me if you want to know more.

PhilParma

Men are visual and women are emotional. You can give her the best orgasm of her life by playing with her body instead of pouding her like a piece of meat. Most guys can't even last long enough in bed so you can gain an edge by lasting longer and going for deep positions to make up for your shortcomings.
If pen0r size doesn't matter, then what do you refer to when you say "make up for your shortcomings?"

Xin

If pen0r size doesn't matter, then what do you refer to when you say "make up for your shortcomings?"
Average is not big or small. It's average. Regardless of what people have said, OP has a mental blocus that doesn't allow him to perform or feel good in his body thus in his eyes his size is a handicap/shortcoming. Also size matters. Just not as much as people believe it does. That was my point.

Vins7

20 pages on penis size. You can potentially increase your size by 1-2 inches with hydro pump, jeqling and weight stretching. You can increase girth with blood flow but overall you won't go from a 6 to a 9inch with any methods.

It's been proven that women orgasm with clitoris stimulation more than vaginal penetrstion so making a women cum has nothing to do with your **** size. You're talking about 6 inches which is average. The additional inch won't change anything.

So no, you're average and your ability to be a great lover has nothing to do with your size. Just hit the gym, practice semen retention and learn how to please women.
What do you mean with semen retention? No ejaculation at all?

PhilParma

Average is not big or small. It's average. Regardless of what people have said, OP has a mental blocus that doesn't allow him to perform or feel good in his body thus in his eyes his size is a handicap/shortcoming. Also size matters. Just not as much as people believe it does. That was my point.
Fair enough. I agree.

Sascha6990

I have to give my 2c on this, because I'm a woman who likes big **** :) I used to be ashamed of this, but lately I figured it's more of an anatomy thing. There are a lot of women who'd rather have sex with a smaller penis, as they have a smaller or maybe less stretchy vagina, I don't know exactly. I haven't read all of the replies, so don't know if other girls jumped on this topic :)

There are guys with big and small penises, and also there are guys who know what they're doing in bed and guys who don't. You can combine those categories. I've been proven a few times size alone will not satisfy me. I've also been proven a small penis doesn't always equal bad sex.

If I may tell a story, some 10 years ago I had a boyfriend who was obsessed he had a small penis, just like OP. So, he was really into oral sex to compensate for that. I was so young I didn't even know what hit me 😂 After maybe a half hour of oral sex I was already in other dimensions and I'm not kidding you, I got tears in my eyes when he put it in 😅 So, yea, that was an amazing sex with a guy who had an average penis size.

Definitely work on your oral sex skills, touching, fingering, learn a girl's sensitive spots, excite her mind, try roleplay or other kinky stuff. Sex doesn't mean penetration only.

I noticed this topic is a few years old, so an update from OP would be lovely :)

Vins7

I have to give my 2c on this, because I'm a woman who likes big **** :) I used to be ashamed of this, but lately I figured it's more of an anatomy thing. There are a lot of women who'd rather have sex with a smaller penis, as they have a smaller or maybe less stretchy vagina, I don't know exactly. I haven't read all of the replies, so don't know if other girls jumped on this topic :)

There are guys with big and small penises, and also there are guys who know what they're doing in bed and guys who don't. You can combine those categories. I've been proven a few times size alone will not satisfy me. I've also been proven a small penis doesn't always equal bad sex.

If I may tell a story, some 10 years ago I had a boyfriend who was obsessed he had a small penis, just like OP. So, he was really into oral sex to compensate for that. I was so young I didn't even know what hit me 😂 After maybe a half hour of oral sex I was already in other dimensions and I'm not kidding you, I got tears in my eyes when he put it in 😅 So, yea, that was an amazing sex with a guy who had an average penis size.

Definitely work on your oral sex skills, touching, fingering, learn a girl's sensitive spots, excite her mind, try roleplay or other kinky stuff. Sex doesn't mean penetration only.

I noticed this topic is a few years old, so an update from OP would be lovely :)
The key here is that big or small is a relative aspect, its it is something subjective.

For some women 16cm can be small and complicated to satisfy them, for others it can be more than enough and even painful at times...

I have measurements similar to the creator of the thread and my girlfriend is really delighted.

OP
J

Jing

Thanks for being honest, what you are saying confirms what I believe and what I have been told by other women.

Now imagine this guy who gave you amazing oral also had a big penis? Would of been even better lol my brain just always has to find the negative 😂 again thanks for being honest the amount of hate I have had on this thread because people don't think women could possibly prefer a bigger size.

teds

Forum Supporter
So
Thanks for being honest, what you are saying confirms what I believe and what I have been told by other women.

Now imagine this guy who gave you amazing oral also had a big penis? Would of been even better lol my brain just always has to find the negative 😂 again thanks for being honest the amount of hate I have had on this thread because people don't think women could possibly prefer a bigger size.
I guess I’ll chime in. I’m a chick. Unless we’re talking micro penis then penis size doesn’t matter to me. And I’ve never whipped out a measuring tape either.. While I’ve never seen a micro penis I HAVE had a larger than expected penis present and I felt genuinely nervous. Plus deep throating someone with a big **** is challenging …
Foreplay, emotional connection, paying attention to their response, communicating and having some self confidence. Nothing worse than having sex with someone who you have to constantly reassure.

Sascha6990

I don't know what it would've been like, but in all honesty, I don't even care. Why would someone care anyway? :)) He literally made me teargasm with an average ****, I don't know what more could I want, lol. Sounds like you have a low dopamine issue? Someone more savvy correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that correlated to negativism?

ddjd

6 inches with max erection,4.8 inches girth.
this post has got to be a joke. thats completely normal. any woman whos annoyed about that isnt worth being with. just make sure youre rock hard with the right peat supplements and youre good to go

Cooper

use a Bathmate it adds >0.5 inches
went from 5.8 to 6.3
Is this a permanent gain? Do the gains last? Did it cause any outer surface softness? Also, did your glans of the penis proportionally increased as well? So the gains happen on the glans size too? Thanks.

Vins7

this post has got to be a joke. thats completely normal. any woman whos annoyed about that isnt worth being with. just make sure youre rock hard with the right peat supplements and youre good to go
Amen

Jremy25

I’d say why settle for your penis size if you can change it?

I’ve personally had luck with DHT gel over the last 3 months. I’ve been applying 0.7ml of 10% DHT gel twice daily directly to my penis and have measured a growth of 0.38 inches. Also my flaccid hang is noticeably larger and fuller.

Note that this is without performing any PE exercises which is what I plan to add in shortly. I’m confident that using DHT gel over the next 6 months combined with PE exercises will yield me an inch or slightly more.

baccheion

So

I guess I’ll chime in. I’m a chick. Unless we’re talking micro penis then penis size doesn’t matter to me. And I’ve never whipped out a measuring tape either.. While I’ve never seen a micro penis I HAVE had a larger than expected penis present and I felt genuinely nervous. Plus deep throating someone with a big **** is challenging …
Foreplay, emotional connection, paying attention to their response, communicating and having some self confidence. Nothing worse than having sex with someone who you have to constantly reassure.
What is the shortest male you have ever been with? List their heights.

OP
J

Jing

So

Cool , so you have foreplay , emotional connection, paying attention , self confidence all checked off now you have two men with all these traits one has let's say 6x5 and one has 7x5.5 is there no difference in sensation and pleasure when it comes to penetration?

OP
J

Jing

I don't know what it would've been like, but in all honesty, I don't even care. Why would someone care anyway? :)) He literally made me teargasm with an average ****, I don't know what more could I want, lol. Sounds like you have a low dopamine issue? Someone more savvy correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that correlated to negativism?
So would you say average is the best size for pleasure then? And yh I definitely have low dopamine

OP
J

Jing

I’d say why settle for your penis size if you can change it?

I’ve personally had luck with DHT gel over the last 3 months. I’ve been applying 0.7ml of 10% DHT gel twice daily directly to my penis and have measured a growth of 0.38 inches. Also my flaccid hang is noticeably larger and fuller.

Note that this is without performing any PE exercises which is what I plan to add in shortly. I’m confident that using DHT gel over the next 6 months combined with PE exercises will yield me an inch or slightly more.
I've tried dht gel just makes my penis shrivel up and gives me no energy and joint pains and low libido with poor erections anything that increases my dht does this.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals