Penis Size

OP
J

Jing

You’re obsessing about a self-perceived flaw you have to the point of extreme mental duress. Two things can be true, a bigger penis will satisfy a woman more and you are hyper-obsessive about a feature of life that should not take up so many mental resources from you.

You don’t think a man with a small penis can be happy? Truly, deeply happy, and even enjoy a rich and deeply satisfying sexual life with his partner? Because he can, and this mindset of, well if he had an x bigger in size he would be y amount of times happier is destructive. You don’t need a bigger penis, you need therapy. I’ve read other threads you’ve started. I don’t have a great memory but I recall another one about being depressed while having a wife and kid.
You ain't helpfull so I don't see why you bother posting lol you are ignorant and arrogant tbh.
Therapy ? Tried that telling someone to man up or just get over it doesn't work it never will for anything issue.....

Is it not possible to be depressed while having a girlfriend and kids?? Weird thing to say???

OP
J

Jing

You’re obsessing about a self-perceived flaw you have to the point of extreme mental duress. Two things can be true, a bigger penis will satisfy a woman more and you are hyper-obsessive about a feature of life that should not take up so many mental resources from you.

You don’t think a man with a small penis can be happy? Truly, deeply happy, and even enjoy a rich and deeply satisfying sexual life with his partner? Because he can, and this mindset of, well if he had an x bigger in size he would be y amount of times happier is destructive. You don’t need a bigger penis, you need therapy. I’ve read other threads you’ve started. I don’t have a great memory but I recall another one about being depressed while having a wife and kid.
I fell in love and lost. It's terrible. For a moment I felt like my purpose was finally being met. Like I had a meaning to my existence. And I went all in, with every ounce of my desire. I was given hope. I was led on. She wasn't truly prepared for me. And now all I'm left with is the wanting feeling of what I've been missing for so long. It made me realize how deeply separated I am. How badly I am lacking certain feelings of love, touch, affection, and warmth. Perhaps this is what mothers give their sons as they are nurtured and raised, and all along this love and protection is what allows for wonderful development. I miss that feeling. Sounds like you need therapy..

Runenight201

I do man. So many of us low key suffer with all of these mental problems and we find no relief. At least you have people trying to help you. Not a single person responded to me.

I tend on the OCD axis. I knew my compulsion for that woman was unhealthy, but I couldn’t shake the thoughts and feelings around her. Only by breaking out of my routine and seeking truly healthy means of living have those obsessions surrounding her decreased. Still deal with them, but thankfully they’re not debilitating anymore.

I’m not telling you to man up. I’m telling you that you have a problem and need to find some means of shifting those thoughts and energies surrounding it to other means. Therapy could help with that, but so does being honest and aware with when these thoughts come up and doing things to combat them and eventually overcome them.

OP
J

Jing

I do man. So many of us low key suffer with all of these mental problems and we find no relief. At least you have people trying to help you. Not a single person responded to me.

I tend on the OCD axis. I knew my compulsion for that woman was unhealthy, but I couldn’t shake the thoughts and feelings around her. Only by breaking out of my routine and seeking truly healthy means of living have those obsessions surrounding her decreased. Still deal with them, but thankfully they’re not debilitating anymore.

I’m not telling you to man up. I’m telling you that you have a problem and need to find some means of shifting those thoughts and energies surrounding it to other means. Therapy could help with that, but so does being honest and aware with when these thoughts come up and doing things to combat them and eventually overcome them.
You don't think I've tried to overcome this ? You think I wake up in the morning and want to not like it?? Who is Trying to help? Where? All i see is man up, get over it, your normal ....

OP
J

Jing

What have you done to overcome it?
Things people have said in this thread , just trying to forget it, trying too see I'm normal,reading positive stories of people with average size, mediation , ssris not just for this but depression and anxiety but they didn't help, therapy.

Runenight201

Addressing the depression and anxiety would probably make this problem go away. That’s so many levels deep though, and if therapy didn’t help then it wasn’t the right therapist and therapy. Giving up on that though is equivalent to being the rat in the tub with no escape. Except the ladder is there, but it has to be found.

OP
J

Jing

Addressing the depression and anxiety would probably make this problem go away. That’s so many levels deep though, and if therapy didn’t help then it wasn’t the right therapist and therapy. Giving up on that though is equivalent to being the rat in the tub with no escape. Except the ladder is there, but it has to be found.
I don't think so because I wouldn't even class myself as depressed right now and many times in the past and this problem was still there... I see it the same as my body problems growing up I was so skinny and I hated it and was depressed over it tried All the self help stuff people saying I'm fine blah blah nothing worked for me to be fine with myself so I bulked up and got muscular couple years ago and now it doesn't bother me I'm not depressed over my body anymore I didn't have to change my mindset or go therapy I changed the issue . . . .

This is what makes me more depressed about it knowing I will have to live with something I don't like for the rest of my life, don't know if you saw my previous posts but I mentioned how I will have the odd day when my flaccid size will be hanging bigger, normally I'm about 4x3 but sometimes I'll be like 5x4.5 flaccid and those days feel wayyy better like it feels pretty amazing so I know what it would feel like to have a big **** and it feels good . I don't need therapy or change my mindset on those good days so I don't see how they can help the only difference between normal days when I don't like it and the good days is my flaccid is bigger I didn't do anything to change my mindset.

No therapist can help this issue think about it what exactly are they going to do to fix it? Only things people can say is your fine your average there ain't no words that can stop me not liking it.

Last edited:

Runenight201

A therapist should help you discover other sources of happiness besides your penis size. A therapist will show you how to accept your size. Maybe it’s not a therapist. Maybe it’s a complete change in lifestyle. Maybe it’s a complete revamping of your habits. Changing the issue only can go so far man. There are things we can change and things we can’t. There is no fixing the “problem” of a 5’2” man becoming over 6”. He either learns to live with himself and find his intrinsic worth and happiness or he will live the rest of his life with negative self-image and emotions. I’ve got the hands of a literal child and have been laughed at to my face by teenage boys for them. No hand surgery, or taking vitamin D/K2, or using DHEA, is going to fix my acceptance of my own biology. When I live to ground strength in my body, my hand size doesn’t bother me, but when I become weak, and live improperly, do I begin having those negative thoughts surrounding my body image. And I become weak every now and then, and those thoughts return, but I know they aren’t right, and I know they aren’t good. But then I live a certain way so that I feel the warmth of blood and strength pulsate through them, and I feel alive, and I know I’m expressing my biology properly. And even though they are still small, I feel strength and capability in them, and I am validated because I am vibrating with life as highly within my genetic endowment as I can, and there’s no going past that.

OP
J

Jing

A therapist should help you discover other sources of happiness besides your penis size. A therapist will show you how to accept your size. Maybe it’s not a therapist. Maybe it’s a complete change in lifestyle. Maybe it’s a complete revamping of your habits. Changing the issue only can go so far man. There are things we can change and things we can’t. There is no fixing the “problem” of a 5’2” man becoming over 6”. He either learns to live with himself and find his intrinsic worth and happiness or he will live the rest of his life with negative self-image and emotions. I’ve got the hands of a literal child and have been laughed at to my face by teenage boys for them. No hand surgery, or taking vitamin D/K2, or using DHEA, is going to fix my acceptance of my own biology. When I live to ground strength in my body, my hand size doesn’t bother me, but when I become weak, and live improperly, do I begin having those negative thoughts surrounding my body image. And I become weak every now and then, and those thoughts return, but I know they aren’t right, and I know they aren’t good. But then I live a certain way so that I feel the warmth of blood and strength pulsate through them, and I feel alive, and I know I’m expressing my biology properly. And even though they are still small, I feel strength and capability in them, and I am validated because I am vibrating with life as highly within my genetic endowment as I can, and there’s no going past that.
I know what makes happy what do you mean? I don't need a therapist for this .. the thing is people said the same things too me about my body when I was skinny but nothing worked apart from changing the issue.

Your hands don't effect anything though being big or small.

Can you explain why I feel good about my flaccid size when I have the days it's hanging bigger?

Runenight201

You clearly haven’t accepted your penis size.

You put an unhealthy amount of significance on penis size. This is the pathology. That’s why you feel better having a larger penis, but it’s a destructive game chasing that dragon. Bodybuilders literally kill themselves over body dysmorphia, which is what you have, but in regards to your penis. You’re penis is serving it’s function entirely fine. You had a damn kid man. Take some pride in that. Have you made your woman orgasm? Take some pride in that too. Quit with all the, but I could pleasure her even more, that’s pathological. How about you please her by her knowing her man is confident in who he is. That he is a great father for his son. That he is a man who shapes the world, that he is a man who adds value. These things are infinitely
more important than your penis size pleasing your partner, yet you are not perceiving them that way.

OP
J

Jing

You clearly haven’t accepted your penis size.

You put an unhealthy amount of significance of on penis size. This is the pathology. That’s why you feel better having a larger penis, but it’s a destructive game chasing that dragon. Bodybuilders literally kill themselves over body dysmorphia, which is what you have, but in regards to your penis. You’re penis is serving it’s function entirely fine. You had a damn kid man. Take some pride in that. Have you made your woman orgasm? Take some pride in that too. Quit with all the, but I could pleasure her even more, that’s pathological. How about you please her by her knowing her man is confident in who he is. That he is a great father for his son. That he is a man who shapes the world, that he is a man who adds value. These things are infinitely
more important than your penis size pleasing your partner, yet you are not perceiving them that way.
I feel better when my flaccid is bigger because it looks and feels better and I've noticed my girlfriend will grab and touch it because she sees the bulge so there's also that .....
No I haven't made her orgasm , trust me I've done everything I can do in the 13 years we have been together, oh and don't think I don't go all in and show her a good time lol I'm confident when we do stuff I know what she likes etc. . I don't see your point about me having a son and stuff? I do these things anyway?? I'm confused what you think I do or something you think I'm sitting in my room just constantly thinking about my size and not looking after my kids or something? But your deflecting I'm talking about pleasure during penetration .

Runenight201

Pretty rough man. In the worst case you have a sexual mismatch, and everything else I said still stands and you have to learn to live with that. In the best case you could both do some sexual medicinal things to increase both of your blood flows to that region, increasing your erectile quality and her vaginal arousal and tightness and see if that makes the magic happen.

OP
J

Jing

Pretty rough man. In the worst case you have a sexual mismatch, and everything else I said still stands and you have to learn to live with that. In the best case you could both do some sexual medicinal things to increase both of your blood flows to that region, increasing your erectile quality and her vaginal arousal and tightness and see if that makes the magic happen.
Well that's the thing I can't seem to learn to live with it , it always gets me depressed .. tried yohimbine and she said it made it feel better but she has no problems being aroused or anything.

Runenight201

Does she care? Maybe you need to hear more validation from her that you please her. Focusing more on how you enrich her life rather than on how she doesn’t orgasm with you could help. Emphasize the positives and making it the sole seat of significance

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals