Penis Size

Vajra

Been doing this for over two years has given me good vascularity and maybe better eq but no size increase
Strange. Did you progress through the methods? I only tried it a few times a while back. Depending on how old you are, it might still grow by optimizing diet/hormones or just on its own. Some time between age 17 and 19 I grew half an inch. Possible factors would probably be D3, K2, creatine, red light, or peating in general. My vascularity isn't lacking though and that's the crux of angion method, hence the name.

OP
J

Jing

Strange. Did you progress through the methods? I only tried it a few times a while back. Depending on how old you are, it might still grow by optimizing diet/hormones or just on its own. Some time between age 17 and 19 I grew half an inch. Possible factors would probably be D3, K2, creatine, red light, or peating in general. My vascularity isn't lacking though and that's the crux of angion method, hence the name.
Yh I can do Am3 for 30 minutes without losing an erection. I'm 27 so no growth for me lol tbh I think the creator of angion is just in it for the money.he apparently went from 7.5inches 4.8 girth to 9x6 but refuses to show before and after pictures

I'm testing out high dose dht gel on my penis to see if I can get some growth I brought dht of someone 5mg a drop in dmso I'm applying roughly 25-30mg 3 times a day.

Charger

Yh I can do Am3 for 30 minutes without losing an erection. I'm 27 so no growth for me lol tbh I think the creator of angion is just in it for the money.he apparently went from 7.5inches 4.8 girth to 9x6 but refuses to show before and after pictures

I'm testing out high dose dht gel on my penis to see if I can get some growth I brought dht of someone 5mg a drop in dmso I'm applying roughly 25-30mg 3 times a day.
Love to know how your hair fares on that much dht daily.

Andman

is that 5-6 drops á 5mg in dmso x3/daily? if so thats a ton taking into account the potency of steroids in dmso

please keep us updated as to the effects

miquelangeles

I remember reading a patent application describing a method using topical nitroglycerin cream or a similar vasodilator, in order to maintain a sustained partial or full erection for a few hours every day. This would supposedly stimulate growth within just a few weeks. If the method works, it's probably safer to maintain a partial rather than full erection to avoid ischemia.

Coderr

I remember reading a patent application describing a method using topical nitroglycerin cream or a similar vasodilator, in order to maintain a sustained partial or full erection for a few hours every day. This would supposedly stimulate growth within just a few weeks. If the method works, it's probably safer to maintain a partial rather than full erection to avoid ischemia.
There is a nitroglycerin cream for anal fissure. Can this work?

OP
J

Jing

is that 5-6 drops á 5mg in dmso x3/daily? if so thats a ton taking into account the potency of steroids in dmso

please keep us updated as to the effects
Yes lol so far I don't notice anything

OP
J

Jing

Where can you get this cream?

miquelangeles

Where can you get this cream?
As @Coderr mentioned, it is usually prescribed for anal fissures and hemorrhoids.
Most often available at compounding pharmacies, but there are some brand-name products as well, if you search for "nitroglycerin ointment".

meatbag

How can I stop caring about the size of my penis ? It seriously gets me so depressed it always has since I was about 14 years old .. it constantly gets me down, I've tried to forget about it but nothing works it just always stops me from having a good time .. I've tried stretches and jelqing with no results and if I try them now they just cause me pain, Atm I'm trying something called agion method which is based on angiogenesis but not having any luck with that either.
Prostitutes really aren’t that expensive fyi
Reno, Nevada - Wikipedia

meatbag

Also I just want to share some realistic experience from the well endowed side.

when I was young I realized I could sit on the ground and, if I had an erection, I could suck my own penis. Obviously after awhile I got pretty good at it. It became so simple I had no motivation to get a blow job from a girl.

eventually I also realized I could tuck my penis back into my own butthole.

later on word got out that I was packin. From then on that’s all any of the girls ever really saw in me. I know some guys that are even better set, and I can tell you it’s been no cake walk for them either.

so I guess what I’m trying to say is you should be happy with your size. I think a lot of guys like to helicopter their flaccid, and he seemed to always pull, and as physics has demonstrated, “a wheel in motion...”.

OP
J

Jing

Also I just want to share some realistic experience from the well endowed side.

when I was young I realized I could sit on the ground and, if I had an erection, I could suck my own penis. Obviously after awhile I got pretty good at it. It became so simple I had no motivation to get a blow job from a girl.

eventually I also realized I could tuck my penis back into my own butthole.

later on word got out that I was packin. From then on that’s all any of the girls ever really saw in me. I know some guys that are even better set, and I can tell you it’s been no cake walk for them either.

so I guess what I’m trying to say is you should be happy with your size. I think a lot of guys like to helicopter their flaccid, and he seemed to always pull, and as physics has demonstrated, “a wheel in motion...”.
Well I'm sure you are trolling but the part about that's all any of the girls ever saw in me once they knew you was packing is true women will come to a man just because of his size.

Vins7

Some improvements?
I think about if it's posible to gain size and fix Curvature.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals