?Penis Growth Hacks: DHT Is The Core Driver.

AlexR

Going to need to see some before and after pics before I can believe that these things actually work. Just kidding lol. In the slides it said that rice reduces DHT. Would you recommend cutting out rice completely for males, or is it something that isn’t going to noticeably affect things?

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Going to need to see some before and after pics before I can believe that these things actually work. Just kidding lol. In the slides it said that rice reduces DHT. Would you recommend cutting out rice completely for males, or is it something that isn’t going to noticeably affect things?
HahA!

Yes, safflower oil can lower DHT... but eating white rice is never usually an issue for most men. I eat heaps of white rice with no issues.

O

oldfriend

Re: rice I thought it was something in the bran or concentrated there that blocks 5AR, i.e. white rice shouldn't be a problem

5a-DHP

I started using high dose testosterone in my late teens but never saw an increase in size.
Conversely, three months of 500iu HCG EOD at 22 produced a small but significant increase in both length and girth. It also caused an extrodindarly large increase in serum estradiol and prolactin, so it didn't appear to upregulating 5ar activity efficiently in-relation to aromatase, either.

O

oldfriend

I started using high dose testosterone in my late teens but never saw an increase in size.
Conversely, three months of 500iu HCG EOD at 22 produced a small but significant increase in both length and girth. It also caused an extrodindarly large increase in serum estradiol and prolactin, so it didn't appear to upregulating 5ar activity efficiently in-relation to aromatase, either.
In Trans HRT it’s recommended to take DHT for increasing penis size, and only after 2 years of testosterone. They apply a DHT cream directly to the genitals. You might not get max gains on T alone, and the length and method of application most likely matters w/ both T and DHT?

Last edited by a moderator:

5a-DHP

In Trans HRT it’s recommended to take DHT for increasing penis size, and only after 2 years of testosterone. They apply a DHT cream directly to the genitals. You might not get max gains on T alone, and the length and method of application most likely matters.
Interesting. I never used it for that purpose anyway as I developed fine downstairs, but any further growth is never a negative. Anecdotally, Transscrotal testosterone which increases DHT markedly also never produced growth.

AndroordnA

There’s a good thread from haidut on androsterone regarding the penis.

dht, androsterone, DHEA, preg all have potential But I feel you still need to do penis exercises to benefit from them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals