Penis Does Not Get Quite As Hard As It Used To

AlphaSandwich

I have no problem achieving an erection, but for the past 6 years, my **** does not get as hard as it used to. More specifically, the shaft and body still gets hard but the head itself does not get that hard. Overall it is just less hard than it used to be. I am still hard enough to achieve penetration, and I’m very thankful it isn’t any worse, but I want to achieve the rock-hard full-on erections I used to have when I was 15. Even my head would get very hard. I noticed this immediately after doing a line of what was certainly laced cocaine at a party. Just for context, I also developed Male Pattern Baldness and a Varicocele around the same time I noticed this. Could the Varicocele be playing a role? I don’t think it’s just the Varicocele because I noticed this problem a few days before the Varicocele had formed. I eat a lot of animal foods and those certainly help but I am open to suggestions. I’ve read that Male Pattern Baldness could be tied to lack of blood flow, so maybe both of my heads just aren’t getting enough blood flow? Lol. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated

Razvan

I have no problem achieving an erection, but for the past 6 years, my **** does not get as hard as it used to. More specifically, the shaft and body still gets hard but the head itself does not get that hard. Overall it is just less hard than it used to be. I am still hard enough to achieve penetration, and I’m very thankful it isn’t any worse, but I want to achieve the rock-hard full-on erections I used to have when I was 15. Even my head would get very hard. I noticed this immediately after doing a line of what was certainly laced cocaine at a party. Just for context, I also developed Male Pattern Baldness and a Varicocele around the same time I noticed this. Could the Varicocele be playing a role? I don’t think it’s just the Varicocele because I noticed this problem a few days before the Varicocele had formed. I eat a lot of animal foods and those certainly help but I am open to suggestions. I’ve read that Male Pattern Baldness could be tied to lack of blood flow, so maybe both of my heads just aren’t getting enough blood flow? Lol. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated
What is your diet? I will recommend you keeping a good calcium to phosphate ratio and combining it with 2-4 mg of vitamin k2 mk4 and 4000 iu of vitamin D.
Also keeping dopamine high is very important for strong erections in my experience. Try to eat cocoa butter and cocoa which will also help a lot.

Leo85

I don't know how to help you, but I can tell you that my erections we're f'ing up after taking amphetamines for a long time.

I was just trying to get ahead.

Anyways, I stopped because I knew they were killing me slowly. And I went back to working out, and started somewhat peating.

I am now rock hard. And I can say what activates me. Action shows, moderate weight lifting, gensing or macca, pomegranate juice, raw liver, imagination, and being a man got me back on track.

Davsey85

More walking as tolerated can help with blood flow as well as sunlight as tolerated can help with sex steroid hormones

OP
A

AlphaSandwich

What is your diet? I will recommend you keeping a good calcium to phosphate ratio and combining it with 2-4 mg of vitamin k2 mk4 and 4000 iu of vitamin D.
Also keeping dopamine high is very important for strong erections in my experience. Try to eat cocoa butter and cocoa which will also help a lot.
Everything organic - I drink a ton of raw milk, I eat organic white rice with raw butter, chicken breast, ribeye steak and raw liver from time to time, also been having raw eggs everyday and those have been helping along with the liver. Would vitamin K27 do? Also gonna try the cocoa suggestion, thanks a ton

OP
A

AlphaSandwich

I
I’ve heard of this, but does it truly work? Have you tried it yourself or are you just sponsored by them? I’ve heard of the Phoenix which is an at home version of this for much cheaper. And also, could overuse of it damage blood vessels? I’m worried that the shockwaves could damage sperm and the testis, that might just be unfounded but I’m basing that off of what I know to be true about ultrasound and sperm

OP
A

AlphaSandwich

I don't know how to help you, but I can tell you that my erections we're f'ing up after taking amphetamines for a long time.

I was just trying to get ahead.

Anyways, I stopped because I knew they were killing me slowly. And I went back to working out, and started somewhat peating.

I am now rock hard. And I can say what activates me. Action shows, moderate weight lifting, gensing or macca, pomegranate juice, raw liver, imagination, and being a man got me back on track.
That’s awesome you got off the amphetamines! I’ve been meaning to start working out, I live a pretty sedentary lifestyle tbh, am not obese or overweight but I am out of shape and in need of physical movement. What do you mean by action shows? You mean like entertainment? Lol. I’ve heard of Ginseng and how helpful it is, have heard of maca too but never for this purpose, going to try both. Pomegranate juice sounds like it would be really helpful for this, going to try and find an extract of it because I can’t find it fresh, raw and organic where I live. I have started eating raw liver lately and it’s definitely a huge boost to my body overall. Thank you for the suggestions, I will try all of these!

OP
A

AlphaSandwich

More walking as tolerated can help with blood flow as well as sunlight as tolerated can help with sex steroid hormones
I walk often, I take a lot of long walks where I live. Need to get more direct sunlight though

Razvan

I
Everything organic - I drink a ton of raw milk, I eat organic white rice with raw butter, chicken breast, ribeye steak and raw liver from time to time, also been having raw eggs everyday and those have been helping along with the liver. Would vitamin K27 do? Also gonna try the cocoa suggestion, thanks a ton
No, try vitamin k2 mk4 if you can, I would try to leave the chicken breast out(too much phosphate) and maybe put some j
Orange or pineapple juice in there because vitamin C is very important in your case, also the raw milk is very good, put some cocoa in raw milk, you will see a very nice effect,they will both raise dht and i found that cocoa is one of the best things you can eat for gut. It fixed my gut and my dopamine. I also found that taking 3 mg of k2 mk4 with 5000 iu vitamin d can have an effect as strong as hormones taking it everyday.

Motorneuron

Sorry if I intervene here, what helps with premature ejaculation?

Razvan

Oh i forgot, also try changing normal eggs for quail eggs, i feel better from them, i eat 7 of them daily ,they have less omega 6,more selenium and much less tryptophan. I feel so good from them.

T

TheBeard

That "ton of raw milk" may be too serotonergic.

Arginine + citrulline help me greatly in achieving better-than-normal erections.

Razvan

W
That "ton of raw milk" may be too serotonergic.

Arginine + citrulline help me greatly in achieving better-than-normal erections.
Why serotonergic? I'm in romania i drink only fresh raw milk(my grandma milks the cow by itself) and it's night/day difference in libido,antistress and more manly feeling.

T

TheBeard

W
Why serotonergic? I'm in romania i drink only fresh raw milk(my grandma milks the cow by itself) and it's night/day difference in libido,antistress and more manly feeling.

I have unlimited access to raw A2 grass-fed organic milk.

Some days I drink a gallon of it.
Some days 0.

I've noticed I get a serotonic behavior when I drink a lot, dopaminergic behavior when I drink none.

Maybe it's because it reduces stress hormones, who knows.

Leo85

That’s awesome you got off the amphetamines! I’ve been meaning to start working out, I live a pretty sedentary lifestyle tbh, am not obese or overweight but I am out of shape and in need of physical movement. What do you mean by action shows? You mean like entertainment? Lol. I’ve heard of Ginseng and how helpful it is, have heard of maca too but never for this purpose, going to try both. Pomegranate juice sounds like it would be really helpful for this, going to try and find an extract of it because I can’t find it fresh, raw and organic where I live. I have started eating raw liver lately and it’s definitely a huge boost to my body overall. Thank you for the suggestions, I will try all of these!
Yes. I mean like entertainment shows. I feel like I get more testosterone by watching a good action show. Whatever kind draws you in.

Also, I have the pomegranate juice that is not from concentrate. It's sour, but is very high in antioxidants.

All the other suggestions from everyone else on this thread are good too.

cihans

I
No, try vitamin k2 mk4 if you can, I would try to leave the chicken breast out(too much phosphate) and maybe put some j
Orange or pineapple juice in there because vitamin C is very important in your case, also the raw milk is very good, put some cocoa in raw milk, you will see a very nice effect,they will both raise dht and i found that cocoa is one of the best things you can eat for gut. It fixed my gut and my dopamine. I also found that taking 3 mg of k2 mk4 with 5000 iu vitamin d can have an effect as strong as hormones taking it everyday.
How do you consume cocoa? which form? (butter -powder) daily? and finally how much do you consume lets say daily... sorry for question marathon but I read earlier @Hans thread about cocoa benefits for gut and I'm keen to try it asap. Sorry for the OP aswell not try hijack his Thread but maybe his all problems comes from digestion and gut issues. If he fix this in the first place maybe everything back on track easily.

Leo85

+1 to reducing milk / dairy.

Also exercise (kettlebell swing, etc)
I definitely agree with the kettlebell. I do various body weight exercises and sometimes feel drained, but when I workout with the kettlebell, I feel very powerful after. I'm not sure why that is. Maybe it's a more functional pattern.