Penile shrinkage causes

scoobydoo

Any thoughts on what is the typical cause of Erect penis shortening?? I am almost an inch smaller in erect length than I used to be.... Since adopting certain supps like Pansterone, kuinone, etc my flaccid length has actually increased, however my erect length over the past few years has significantly gone down in size. Any thoughts? Can low estrogen do this? Ill continue with pansterone and applying it to the gonads in hopes to improve this, but I'm at a loss...

Jessie

I think the over expression of GABA, and/or the over antagonizing of adrenaline could cause problems with erections. I know it's been discussed here before, so you might could find some of those old threads. Another possibility could be the suppression of nitric oxide without having enough CO2 to keep the blood vessels properly dilated. Magnesium has always given me erections when I take it, it's also very good at opening the blood vessels. However it can also stimulate GABA, so it could be a hit or miss depending on your situation.

Unknownuser

I started TRT 3 months ago and have similar issues. My penis looks smaller than before when errect but bigger when flaccid. Also the erections are weaker. Usually I had very hard all night erections. Now they maybe 70% as hard.

golder

I started TRT 3 months ago and have similar issues. My penis looks smaller than before when errect but bigger when flaccid. Also the erections are weaker. Usually I had very hard all night erections. Now they maybe 70% as hard.
Anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals