Penicillin VK and Activated Charcoal TOGETHER?

DANIEL

Has anyone tried this?

On an empty stomach ofc, downing the charcoal capsules then taking the penicillin

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Usually, I take Antibiotics and Charcoal separately. If I was taking one doxy a day for week, I might do 20-40g of charcoal on the Wednesday and Sunday of that same week.

I might give the charcoal and abx a try at the same time. Prolly gonna do a course of Erythromycin to start the year.

OP
DANIEL

DANIEL

Usually, I take Antibiotics and Charcoal separately. If I was taking one doxy a day for week, I might do 20-40g of charcoal on the Wednesday and Sunday of that same week.

I might give the charcoal and abx a try at the same time. Prolly gonna do a course of Erythromycin to start the year.
Thanks for the reply

I'll try something similar: Penicillin one morning, then charcoal the next. Repeat for a few days to clear out the system and experiment with antibiotics.

mrchibbs

I don't take AC anymore, but I've taken penicilin with the carrot salad, I think it potentiates the effects of one another, possibly via the carrot "taking the penicilin along for the ride"

T

TheBeard

Whatever is taken with charcoal will be rendered inactive by it.
I wouldn't take anything within at least 3 hours of taking charcoal.
It's best taken on a completely empty stomach.

golder

Whatever is taken with charcoal will be rendered inactive by it.
I wouldn't take anything within at least 3 hours of taking charcoal.
It's best taken on a completely empty stomach.
I was under the impression the charcoal will hopefully take some of the penicillin to the small intestine, which is the hardest thing to clean?

Simatta

Has anyone tried this?

On an empty stomach ofc, downing the charcoal capsules then taking the penicillin
Curious what form of penicillin you're using, what dose, and what you're noticing with it? I've used azithromycin at 1 gram to good effect at removing some food sensitivities (not all, but honey, for sure and arguably even being able to consume 3-hour boiled mushrooms easily and in large quantities).

I am familiar with taking K2 when taking any antibiotic, and glycine to some degree, but I see a lot of promise with penicillin and curious how you got a hold of it easily?

Cheers,
Brandon

metamorph

I was under the impression the charcoal will hopefully take some of the penicillin to the small intestine, which is the hardest thing to clean?
Ray Peat mentioned utilizing the carrot salad right after sucking on some pen-v-k to bring it into the small intestine.

koky

I don't take AC anymore, but I've taken penicilin with the carrot salad, I think it potentiates the effects of one another, possibly via the carrot "taking the penicilin along for the ride"
how many mg/ day and how many days do you take?