Penicillin VK and Activated Charcoal TOGETHER?

DANIEL

Has anyone tried this?

On an empty stomach ofc, downing the charcoal capsules then taking the penicillin

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Usually, I take Antibiotics and Charcoal separately. If I was taking one doxy a day for week, I might do 20-40g of charcoal on the Wednesday and Sunday of that same week.

I might give the charcoal and abx a try at the same time. Prolly gonna do a course of Erythromycin to start the year.

DANIEL

Usually, I take Antibiotics and Charcoal separately. If I was taking one doxy a day for week, I might do 20-40g of charcoal on the Wednesday and Sunday of that same week.

I might give the charcoal and abx a try at the same time. Prolly gonna do a course of Erythromycin to start the year.
Thanks for the reply

I'll try something similar: Penicillin one morning, then charcoal the next. Repeat for a few days to clear out the system and experiment with antibiotics.

mrchibbs

I don't take AC anymore, but I've taken penicilin with the carrot salad, I think it potentiates the effects of one another, possibly via the carrot "taking the penicilin along for the ride"

TheBeard

Whatever is taken with charcoal will be rendered inactive by it.
I wouldn't take anything within at least 3 hours of taking charcoal.
It's best taken on a completely empty stomach.

James b

Whatever is taken with charcoal will be rendered inactive by it.
I wouldn't take anything within at least 3 hours of taking charcoal.
It's best taken on a completely empty stomach.
I was under the impression the charcoal will hopefully take some of the penicillin to the small intestine, which is the hardest thing to clean?

Simatta

Has anyone tried this?

On an empty stomach ofc, downing the charcoal capsules then taking the penicillin
Curious what form of penicillin you're using, what dose, and what you're noticing with it? I've used azithromycin at 1 gram to good effect at removing some food sensitivities (not all, but honey, for sure and arguably even being able to consume 3-hour boiled mushrooms easily and in large quantities).

I am familiar with taking K2 when taking any antibiotic, and glycine to some degree, but I see a lot of promise with penicillin and curious how you got a hold of it easily?

Cheers,
Brandon

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Sam321 Urgent: Runaway heart rate and general illness after penicillin. Ask For Help or Advice 183
DANIEL Question about Penicillin VK 500 mg!!! Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
S Please Help With Penicillin V Dosage Ask For Help or Advice 13
R Source Of Penicillin Vk? Ask For Help or Advice 7
J Penicillin Source Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
boris Penicillin Okay For Cat With Runny Eyes And Nose? Animals 4
boris Can You Suck Slowly On A Doxycycline Tablet Like Penicillin? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 4
G Penicillin VK Vs Penicillin G Potassium ? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
RayPeatFan777 Where To Buy Penicillin? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 5
L Penicillin, Tetracycline - Which One Does Ray Peat Use? Pharmaceutical Drugs 9
Beastmode Aspirin And Penicillin Combo Metabolism 26
Arbaz123 Finding Antibiotics/ Penicillin In Canada ( In The Toronto Area) Ask For Help or Advice 5
Arclight Titanium Dioxide In Penicillin VK Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 7
Antonello CYNOMEL And PENICILLIN VK For Sale From Europe Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 4
Benjamin Button Penicillin For Eh, Research Digestion 16
BearWithMe Timing of antibiotics and activated charcoal to avoid endotoxin absorbtion Ask For Help or Advice 1
S Activated carbon cookware safe? Ask For Help or Advice 0
N Activated Charcoal Makes Me Feel Amazing (mentally) Testimonials 16
K Hair Stem Cells Activated Through The Eyes Processing Light? Hair & Nails 9
V Digestión Issues. Activated Charcoal Despite Constipation? Digestion 11
U Activated Charcoal Stopped Bowel Movements. Completely Digestion 23
Fractality Activated Charcoal Powder Messes Up Gut Microbiome? Activated Charcoal 8
Repas du soir Does Activated Charcoal Actually Whiten Teeth? Oral Health 2
T What Is The Best Method For Combining Coconut Oil And Activated Charcoal? Ask For Help or Advice 23
managing Bile Acid Isolate Reduces FFA, Activated BAT, And Induced Ucoupling Metabolism 5
W Does Activated Charcoal Change The PH Of The Stomach/digestive Tract? Activated Charcoal 12
ddjd Activated Charcoal Increases Serotonin Ask For Help or Advice 32
ecstatichamster Daily Use Of Activated Charcoal — Who Else? Activated Charcoal 22
W Zeolite And Bentonite Capsules An Alternative To Activated Charcoal? Activated Charcoal 17
beachbum Activated Charcoal Should Be Used With Caution Activated Charcoal 37
Bahaa El wazzan Antihistamine And Activated Charchoal Insomnia, Sleep Issues 8
johnwester130 Has Anyone Used Activated Vitamin B-1, Diphosphate ? Supplements 1
ecstatichamster Activated Charcoal Every Day Experiments 0
M Is It Normal That Granular Activated Charcoal Forms A Finely Dispersed Suspension? Activated Charcoal 5
ecstatichamster Should I Take Activated Charcoal With Minocycline Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 9
biggirlkisss Looking For Activated Charcoal (Canada) Ask For Help or Advice 3
P Regulation Of The Energy Sensor AMP-activated Protein Kinase In The Kidney By Dietary Salt Intake An Articles & Scientific Studies 2
P Maintenance Of Red Blood Cell Integrity By AMP-activated Protein Kinase α1 Catalytic Subunit Articles & Scientific Studies 2
healthnatura Activated Charcoal Now Available! Health Natura 28
F Cascara Sagrada And Activated Charcoal - When To Use Which / How To Combine? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 9
healthnatura Activated Charcoal - vote for your choice of purity by Oct. 14th Health Natura 26
Makrosky Activated Charcoal caps Activated Charcoal 11
C What do you guys think about taking activated charcoal everyday? Supplements 1
S Granular Activated Charcoal To Solve Persorption Activated Charcoal 1
C How much activated charcoal should one take? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
M Is it possible to be allergic to activated charcoal? Messtafarian 6
J Beets Vs Raw Carrot Or Activated Charcoal Vegetables, Grains, Legumes, Fiber 18
managing Activated Charcoal lowers temps Activated Charcoal 3
F How To Make Your Own Activated Charcoal Supplements 8
J Activated Charcoal Supplementation - Brand? Activated Charcoal 4