Penicillin and/or NDT caused heart problems and passing out/fainting

Jayvee

Hoping someone can help.

Experimented with Penicillin and it started REALLY well, first dose and I had the euphoria experience that Ray described.

After 2 days the positive effects began to dampen and I started moving the dose from 100mg to 50mg as it was starting to have a weird effect on me (really slow breathing through the nose and gasping for air).

Then my NDT arrived that I had been waiting on (something I hadn't tried before). I took one tablet of NDT and felt amazing for the whole day and then driving home from work I started to lose the ability to stay conscious whilst driving which was really scary, my heart started feeling weak, eyes started to drop, my hands started to seize up and I couldn't talk properly (like a stroke almost).

For the last 4 days I have felt pretty bad and at points have felt like passing out, my heart still feels weak.

Any ideas what is causing this?

GodsHound

What NDT did you use? Do you know how much thyroid is in each tablet?

Also when I messed around with penicillin I had a similar reaction. Went very well for first few days, very warm, lots of mental clarity & physical energy. But after tapering off, I felt in very poor health. Flowers of sulpher helped me back to baseline. I think penicillin can easily lead to bacteria overgrowth of certain bacteria that it is not effective against by wiping out the competing bacteria. In this case, the proper solution would perhaps be to try another antibiotic like a tetracycline or Erythromycin.

OP
Jayvee

Jayvee

What NDT did you use? Do you know how much thyroid is in each tablet?

Also when I messed around with penicillin I had a similar reaction. Went very well for first few days, very warm, lots of mental clarity & physical energy. But after tapering off, I felt in very poor health. Flowers of sulpher helped me back to baseline. I think penicillin can easily lead to bacteria overgrowth of certain bacteria that it is not effective against by wiping out the competing bacteria. In this case, the proper solution would perhaps be to try another antibiotic like a tetracycline or Erythromycin.

Great tip! I'll try some flowers of sulphur and see. I have Minocycline to try and it was my preference to begin with so I'll try that after my issues resolve slightly more.

It was the Thyrovanz brand. I think it's good (a side from its fillers).

GodsHound

Great tip! I'll try some flowers of sulphur and see. I have Minocycline to try and it was my preference to begin with so I'll try that after my issues resolve slightly more.

It was the Thyrovanz brand. I think it's good (a side from its fillers).
Maybe one thing to be aware of when taking flowers of sulfur is that when the sulfer reacts with pathogens it converts to sulfur dioxide. This sulfer dioxide can produce a short drop in blood pressure due to vasodilation of surrounding blood vessels. I don't think it's particularly dangerous but please be aware, given your other symptoms!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals