PEG-MGF and IGF-1 LR3 topical peptides?

Johhnyb

I have done a **** tonne of googling to see if Mechano Growth Factor and IGF-1 LR3 can be applied to the skin (dissolved in DMSO) in place of injecting, but have not found anything. Does anyone have any experience of taking peptides via routes other than injection?

i just do not like needles!

Breadpill

Rat's Army has topical BPC-157 and TB-500 peptides. Don't know how it would work for IGF or MGF but topical peptides have been done.

OP
J

Johhnyb

Rat's Army has topical BPC-157 and TB-500 peptides. Don't know how it would work for IGF or MGF but topical peptides have been done.
Thanks, I did manage to look into this a bit deeper a while ago. It appears that it’s due to particle size - most (but not all) peptides are too big to be absorbed through the skin - unfortunately both the peptides I mentioned fall into this category of being too big.

No idea how they’d do orally? But injections seems the best - not a fan of injections so i will likely not try these.

Breadpill

I've never use Rat's Army's products, however do you think that DMSO would still transport the peptides through the skin?

OP
J

Johhnyb

It depends on the size of the peptide, it would be well worth creating a reference list for most typically experimented peptides?

From my previous ‘research’, I was able to find what that magic threshold was (cannot remember where), and then going onto a chemical manufacturers website to find the peptide size - if it’s bigger, won’t absorb topically, smaller it will.

I don’t know a great deal about TB-500 to be honest but with BPC-157 I can’t really understand the benefit of topical - it’s created in the gut naturally so to me, logically oral route should be no issue?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals