Pedophilia Is Natural

Status
Not open for further replies.

JanSailor

The west has done a good job in demonizing pedo- and hebiphilia (being attracted to girls in puberty).

Funny thing is, said things are absolutely normal in the other side of the world.
In middle eastern countries, all men who can, spend time with underage girls and boys. The taliban especially, as they now freed the country of the west.
Rich men all over the world regularly fly to poor countries, in order to be able to sleep with young girls. There they won’t face legal trouble.

Back then it was also completely accepted and a sign of good health/status, if a man could marry or be together with a very young woman. All rulers favored marrying very young girls.

Of course, as many things, the powers in be try to enslave and restrict us of what’s healthy and feels good.

Feel free to share your thoughts.

lvysaur

I wonder if anyone will touch this

lvysaur

I think it's probably biologically normal to be attracted to young women who are around the age of 18.

Children, I think that's abnormal.

OP
JanSailor

JanSailor

I think it's probably biologically normal to be attracted to young women who are around the age of 18.

Children, I think that's abnormal.
I‘m not talking about small children.
Girls the age of 12 and upwards.

bendis

can you imagine if a 12 year old girl be attracted to 30 40 years man than it can be considered normal otherwise its rape but I feel like you consider rape as a normal and healthy too and enjoyable... when you think about even 19 20 years old person consider someone over 30 as very old you see its pervert theres no other explanation its not natural

boris

It‘s absolutely abnormal. People in ideal health will not go into puberty until a more advanced age. Excess stress (excess estrogen) causes early onset of puberty to ensure survival of the species. The same way excess stress creates pedophiles.

OP
JanSailor

JanSailor

It‘s absolutely abnormal. People in ideal health will not go into puberty until a more advanced age. Excess stress (excess estrogen) causes early onset of puberty to ensure survival of the species. The same way excess stress creates pedophiles.
Do you think it’s sick for a 30 year old wanting to sleep with a 15 year old girl?

Peatful

Is it healthy and good for the young girl?

Then what?

Ah- 15 isn’t young enough…i want younger.

Oh wait- i would like anal sex with a young boy.

These children aren’t of value. They are only here for my pleasure.
Let me dispose of them when im done with them-
Let me sell them for cash. Or let me sacrifice them to my god.

And that’s exactly where we are today.

Go find your soul.

Better yet- rather than finding a young girl- go fck yourself.

OP
JanSailor

JanSailor

Is it healthy and good for the young girl?

Then what?

Ah- 15 isn’t young enough…i want younger.

Oh wait- i would like anal sex with a young boy.

These children aren’t of value. They are only here for my pleasure.
Let me dispose of them when im done with them-
Let me sell them for cash. Or let me sacrifice them to my god.

And that’s exactly where we are today.

Go find your soul.

Better yet- rather than finding a young girl- go fck yourself.
Seems like I hit some emotions of yours.

Tell me, dear Peatful, what is it that is angering you so much about this topic?

Peatful

Seems like I hit some emotions of yours.

Tell me, dear Peatful, what is it that is angering you so much about this topic?
The Holy Spirit

mostlylurking

Do you think it’s sick for a 30 year old wanting to sleep with a 15 year old girl?
I sure do. This is so sick. The part you've left out of this foray into madness is that the same men who like to dally with young girls also demand to marry a virgin (which is why they marry very young ones) and if the poor girl is deemed not a virgin she is stoned to death.

OP
JanSailor

JanSailor

Another sv3rige rawfag posting sick ***t. Probably GermanTruthers new account…
Sv3rige? I do not understand the correlation between this thread and him. AFAIK he‘s just promoting a raw meat based diet.

No, this is my first account on this forum here.

OP
JanSailor

JanSailor

I sure do. This is so sick. The part you've left out of this foray into madness is that the same men who like to dally with young girls also demand to marry a virgin (which is why they marry very young ones) and if the poor girl is deemed not a virgin she is stoned to death.
Are you a female?

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals