Pebble poop/Rabbit droppings?

Bluemachine

There's one or two other threads on this but nothing too insightful.
Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas about what's causing this & potential fixes?

To clarify.. Bowel movements consisting of maybe a dozen or so small roundish clumps.

I'm still going once/occasionally twice a day as I was before, when the consistency was more log like.

gaze

it's caused by slow transit time. even if your going one or two times a day, the stool that is coming out has been in your colon for a long time. basically the longer it stays in you, the harder and drier it gets, so it gets split up into small pieces. the stool that's coming out may be a couple days old (weeks in some extreme cases), so while it may not seem like your constipated because you go daily, your still really backed up

Perry Staltic

I call it the blessed meatball experience. I love it. I started getting it after eating some sauerkraut chips that were (unknown to me) dusted with bacillus coagulens. Intrigued, I bought a bottle of the stuff. Have kept using it and now have them all the time. It comes and goes based on what, I'm not sure. It could have something to do with high fat content in diet because b. coagulens was discovered after looking for what was coagulating milk. So the meatballs may be from coagulation rather than hold time. It produces lactic acid, which is a coagulative agent. Maybe there's something in your diet that is producing or introducing more lactic acid in/to your gut.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals