Peatyish Beauty Enhancement Products

Jennifer

Also after going around for years in NYC and then in Colorado at a high altitude using celtic complexion and then waxhead sticks because i am so fair and burn in 2 minutes, this last year, after copious research, i found a sunscreen that works and looks good too - almost just looks like a nice foundation. Mychelle |Repleinishing Solar Defense Body Lotion SPF 50 Water Resistant. 21 percent zinc oxide , no pufa issue and no toxic chemicals. Water resistance is important to me because all this peaty temperature raising causes me to sweat a lot and in Florida, sunscreen was virtually worthless- even this one- and had to always wear a hat. but when you dont live in a sauna, it works great Love it!!! Recommended by a Peat following beauty editor- michelle villet.

Suntribe is another good, very clean, water resistant sunblock. I’m about 1 shade darker than Casper and with the Suntribe, I can be out hiking for hours without burning.

Cow

I dip a wet Q-tip in organic instant coffee and it sets and nicely stains my brows nicely. My brows had gotten really sparse, but I got quite a few of them back just by pinching and massaging them while watching TV once or twice a day.

The only moisturizer I use, and I rarely need any, is the thick cream I scrape off the top of my Straus non-homogenized milk. It works wonderfully and I would never go back to a product.

I'm trying to DIY as much as I can. I find it fun, and it saves me a lot of money.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Blossom, can you provide a link to your enterprise? or is it on the forum somewhere? thanks!
I’m just writing a little on Patreon right now. I’m on (hopefully my last) assignment in the medical field atm so I’ve had to shift gears a bit to be the main breadwinner for the next 6-9 months. :/

I dip a wet Q-tip in organic instant coffee and it sets and nicely stains my brows nicely.
Wow this one is a really good tip! I would imagine the caffeine could help the eyebrows grow back and thicken too!

Peachy

A member here created this skin line and I love it. His serumin is wonderful and potent. And the price is excellent. My son also uses it for teen skin.

Serumin Ingredients:
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin Seed) Oil, Ubiquinone (Co-enzym Q10), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinol (Vitamin a), Menatetrenone (Vitamin K2), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom