Peaty recipes to make in a dorm kitchen?

algrthms

I'm moving into my college dorm soon, and I'll have limited access to a kitchen, so I hope to make some of my meals. I'll have two nonstick pans with me. (and might think about getting a rice cooker?)

What are some easy peat-friendly things I can make / recipes that only require a pan & microwave?

Page one of my “Easy Peaty Proteins” thread has Asian Fried Eggs and if you get yourself a pot you can make a “Peaty” Oyster Stew, my favorite! I am sure you’ll find other easy good things to make in that thread.

im in college right now and everyday i have: around 3/4 of a gallon of fat free milk a day w/ sugar, gelatin, coffee added, a can of tuna fish, few cups of tropicana OJ, and a banana egg post workout shake, total cost per day probably under $15, no cooking needed, just a blender for my post workout shake, im hitting every nutrient, getting 200 grams of protien, feeling great and energized for my workouts. every other day ill have some crown prince oysters as well. Oysters, tuna, milk, bottled oj, these are great since its all prepackaged and you can have it on the go. I also supplement with haiduts energin beacuse im not having red meat or liver while on campus.

I feel bad for students paying $20 per day for the campus meal plan getting served the most low quality food, while our shitty football team get millions of dollars in funding. ****88 up system and nobody cares i guess

Perry Staltic

Rice cookers are great. I picked up a boiled egg maker at Aldi and love it. Does up to 7 eggs at once. Works just like a rice cooker. Put the eggs in cool water when the beeper goes off

OP
A

algrthms

im in college right now and everyday i have: around 3/4 of a gallon of fat free milk a day w/ sugar, gelatin, coffee added, a can of tuna fish, few cups of tropicana OJ, and a banana egg post workout shake, total cost per day probably under $15, no cooking needed, just a blender for my post workout shake, im hitting every nutrient, getting 200 grams of protien, feeling great and energized for my workouts. every other day ill have some crown prince oysters as well. Oysters, tuna, milk, bottled oj, these are great since its all prepackaged and you can have it on the go. I also supplement with haiduts energin beacuse im not having red meat or liver while on campus.
This is such a good idea! I 'm surviving off of rice, potatoes, and coffee rn lol and supplementing B12 since I'm barely getting meat. Bananas are a good idea