Peaty Cheat Day

Endew

I'm planning on doing a paleo diet, water only, multi and fish oil diet. With a Peat diet on Friday and Saturday. Do you guys think this would be beneficial?

KyrieEleison

I'm planning on doing a paleo diet, water only, multi and fish oil diet. With a Peat diet on Friday and Saturday. Do you guys think this would be beneficial?

If you extend the cheat day to Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Weds and Thurs then it's a good diet.

PTP

Are you trolling? Dr Peat has nothing but bad things to say about pufa, which fish oil is very high in, and you're asking his fans what they think of a diet that has it as a major component? I can understand branching out from the foods most recommended in Peat world, but this is a complete 180 in the opposite direction. Out of curiosity, what do you hope to get from fish oil that you couldn't get by taking a fat soluble vitamin supplement with a spoonful of coconut oil?

Tarmander

guys this post is like a year old...he is probably dead or immortal by now.

IncK

say you do 4 years strict peat and have a cheat meal will you have to do another 4 years to rid it, also will you have side effects the same night? will there even be need for recovering

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals