Peating Making Me Feel Horrible, Especially Ruining Hair

docall18

Updates:

Good things: I don't know what happened, but my dandruff is completely gone... I haven't been able to get rid of it for around 10 years, and as I increased my milk intake and sugar intake to increase Vitamin D, I guess my Vitamin A and Vitamin D ratios balanced.

Bad things: my hair loss hasn't stopped at all, and I'm suddenly having problems with hyperventilation. What's weird about the hair loss is that it has started growing back on the temples but started shedding even more on the crown. Hormonally, does anyone know what's going on? Also, it's a lot harder for me to catch my breath...literally any activity involving movement makes my heart beat very quickly, and I'm not nearly as fast as I was just a few weeks ago. However, my resting heart rate and my temperature are still low. I'm getting worried about my heart health.

Thanks for all the replies so far!

I originally got into health, Peating etc due to hair loss. I have tried every supplement you can think of. What has made the biggest difference in descending order are P5P B6, caffeine, t3 and zinc. Starting low on all of these and working your way up.

If you only want to stop hairloss the protocol in this link actually works: Misc.

Last edited:

kaybb

B6 and riboflavin are synergistic and required in higher amounts when supplementing vitamin A. I would consider supplementing those two, and thiamine, at roughly equal proportions (don't go excessive on one).

I recently asked Ray about B6 and vitamin A, because vitamin A wasn't giving me the anti-estrogenic effects I desperately needed. This could equally apply in your case. I had no chance on stimulating substances all day without this combination.
What was Ray Peats answer exactly? And by stimulating substances, do you mean B vits?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals