Peating Increased Attractiveness, And Getting Too Much Attention

solomon

People react and give me a look when they pass by me. It's become annoying to me; I just want to blend in. Does anyone have the same experience?

boris

Same here, I don't want much attention at the moment. I get an extreme effect when taking 5mg DHEA with 10-20mg progesterone. I walk in the isle of the supermarket minding my own business with a smile on my face and some males visibly flinch when I walk past by them. I don't want to hurt you dude :lol:. I stopped taking it now and I'm somewhat invisible again.

@baccheion I think it's a pheromone/hormonal thing rather than a change in appearence.

yerrag

Maybe Peating just raised your awareness level. Maybe you were already that attractive.

lampofred

I think it's due to excess salt/vitamin A/maybe iron+phosphate relative to calcium/vitamin D. A high vitamin A to vitamin D ratio will strongly increase steroidogenesis and give a sort of "luster" and largeness that draws attention whereas vitamin D will reduce the amount of metabolic energy that goes towards reproductive features.

Vitamin A is a springtime vitamin. When the sun comes out, it reacts with vitamin A in the skin and massively increases steroidogenesis, which is meant to signal the appropriateness of reproduction.

Too much attention is a better problem to have than too little imo... but the right balance is best because too much vitamin A relative to vitamin D means you're using up too much energy for steroid production and uncoupling as opposed to other important functions like ATP production.

Last edited:

baccheion

I think it's due to excess salt/vitamin A/maybe iron+phosphate relative to calcium/vitamin D. A high vitamin A to vitamin D ratio will strongly increase steroidogenesis and give a sort of "luster" and largeness that draws attention whereas vitamin D will reduce the amount of metabolic energy that goes towards reproductive features.

Vitamin A is a springtime vitamin. When the sun comes out, it reacts with vitamin A in the skin and massively increases steroidogenesis, which is meant to signal the appropriateness of reproduction.

Too much attention is a better problem to have than too little imo... but the right balance is best because too much vitamin A relative to vitamin D means you're using up too much energy for steroid production and uncoupling as opposed to other important functions like ATP production.
What A : D ratio? What about the others?

lampofred

What A : D ratio? What about the others?

I think the more lactic acid you're producing, the more D you need relative to A, so it varies a lot for each person. Just going by taste is probably best for salt vs calcium, but copper should probably always be higher than iron and calcium always higher than phosphate.

baccheion

I think the more lactic acid you're producing, the more D you need relative to A, so it varies a lot for each person. Just going by taste is probably best for salt vs calcium, but copper should probably always be higher than iron and calcium always higher than phosphate.
You mean producing lactic acid due to genetics or exertion? What is it in the nominal case?

lampofred

You mean producing lactic acid due to genetics or exertion? What is it in the nominal case?

Due to PUFA accumulation/low thyroid. No clue, I haven't even figured out the balance for my own situation. Too much vitamin A and I get a bit verbose and cognitively slow, too much vitamin D and I get dandruff and become somewhat overly rational.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals