Peating for 4 years ALL carbs now giving me seb dermatitus, why?

OP
S

SamYo123

Ignore my forehead it got a bit sunburnt now peeling

the focus on my cheek/side of nose area

491775D5-BF3A-4032-852F-4D60E76B0C67.jpeg
54B421DE-A0CF-470D-8C14-7D0190F56430.jpeg

Apple

Still got the problem

food im consuming and supplements ive tried

Tried different combinations of these foods too

OJ
White sugar
Coffee
Milk
Eggs
Tuna
Cheese
Liver
Steak
Butter
Potato
Oats
Rice
Ketchup
Coke
Salt
Satsumas
Grapes
Kiwi
Carrot Salad
Mushrooms

Supplements ive tried

Magnesium
Vitamin D
Vit b1, b2, b3, b5, b6, b7
Cod liver oil
Vitamin E
Vitamin K
Zinc
Aspirin
Activated Charcoal
niacinamide
Dodn't forget the most important : 3 movements a day .

doxycycline, niacineamide topicaly and maybe prevent gut leakage or persorbtion (but you have already tried AC and vitamin K it seems)

OP
S

SamYo123

still got it something out of the following is inflamming me

orange juice
coffee
white sugar
oranges
milk
fruit

Comstock

Why do you think it's diet?

Also, why can't you just eliminate the stuff below and add them back in one by one to know which one it is (if it's actually food). Doesn't seem difficult.

still got it something out of the following is inflamming me

orange juice
coffee
white sugar
oranges
milk
fruit

OP
S

SamYo123

Why do you think it's diet?

Also, why can't you just eliminate the stuff below and add them back in one by one to know which one it is (if it's actually food). Doesn't seem difficult.
because carbs to function, what else can it be? My enviroment is sun,/beach redlight, low emf low stress lifestyle

InChristAlone

For SIBO massage the ileocecal valve. Could be leaking feces back into the small intestine. Symptom management never works long term as you'd have to avoid carbs for good.

Motif

For SIBO massage the ileocecal valve. Could be leaking feces back into the small intestine. Symptom management never works long term as you'd have to avoid carbs for good.
You think that could be enough?

InChristAlone

Motif

Doesn't take much effort to try it out at least.
Yeah. It really feels like there is something going on when I massage this. Maybe a little inflamed. Even when I didn’t know what the Ileocecal valve is I always thought that this spot is somehow strange.

I got a super tight hip and low back too. Maybe all this is connected and this caused me to not absorb zinc and copper, cause I heard it’s mostly absorbed in the small intestines

InChristAlone

Yeah. It really feels like there is something going on when I massage this. Maybe a little inflamed. Even when I didn’t know what the Ileocecal valve is I always thought that this spot is somehow strange.

I got a super tight hip and low back too. Maybe all this is connected and this caused me to not absorb zinc and copper, cause I heard it’s mostly absorbed in the small intestines
Yeah any pain when massaging this area means there is some inflammation around the valve. The more you do it the less pain there'll be.

Motif

Yeah any pain when massaging this area means there is some inflammation around the valve. The more you do it the less pain there'll be.
Is it normal that it makes strange sounds when I massage there?
you think this could be the cause of my zinc and copper deficiency that I’m not getting rid of, cause it’s absorbed in the small intestines ?

InChristAlone

Is it normal that it makes strange sounds when I massage there?
you think this could be the cause of my zinc and copper deficiency that I’m not getting rid of, cause it’s absorbed in the small intestines ?
Yeah just gas moving around. I have no idea about the zinc and copper absorption. Have you ever tried vitamin C? I think it helps regulate copper at least.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals