Peating can give you PTSD.

Herbie

I appreciate the the humor in your intelligent statement. I agree, an immense amount of growth comes from pain. I haven’t become the strong person I am today running around having fun.
Is it not fun that leads to mistakes? I listened to an old man say that there is nothing new, that pain can make us think we are learning something but we can learn from others mistakes and avoid pain which is confronting.

Regina

That sounds like serotonergic rumination, and nevertheless it is relatively benign compared to actual PTSD. If anything, good metabolism would give you a strong resistance towards developing PTSD or ruminating excesissively.
Yes. I think so too.
I do have some, "who was that woman?" thoughts come into my head when I flashback to poor decisions and staying too long in awful "friendships".
But I don't feel like that's PTSD.
I'm happy to be able to better discern someone in need vs swine (as in not casting pearls before swine).

Is it not fun that leads to mistakes? I listened to an old man say that there is nothing new, that pain can make us think we are learning something but we can learn from others mistakes and avoid pain which is confronting.
Ah you got me again! Your right fun can lead to mistakes, touché! I have always subscribed to learning from others mistakes, but pain does not always come from a mistake, like death, it just happens and we have to learn to just deal with it.

Herbie

Ah you got me again! Your right fun can lead to mistakes, touché! I have always subscribed to learning from others mistakes, but pain does not always come from a mistake, like death, it just happens and we have to learn to just deal with it.
Yeah well those things aren't mistakes and out of ones control, the mainstream always focus on trauma coming from negative things happening for me mostly its having something which is too good and then ending or being taken away which is the most traumatic for me, I'm traumatised by good things really.

Nomane Euger

Constant reflection on the past
My definition of PTSD must be different to yours

When you feel more alive and more aware and perceptive - you can realise some dark truths.

Such as the satanism, fake wars and realising politcians were actual narcissistic psychopaths and we all went along with it.
Maybe it was just the lockdowns, but you realise something is wrong with the world.
if by """peating"""you include any foods/life style factors that could potentially be attributed to it,even the ones that the person would keep consuming despit being detrimental to her,yes """peating"""can make you more vulnerable to "ptsd".

if the person do use foods/life style factors that could potentially be attributed to "peating"but the person use only foods/life style factors that are not detrimental to her,no "peating" dont cause "ptsd",quite the contrary,it most likely cure it if you find the foods among "peat"foods that do make you feel better,from my experience grass fed grass finished tasty liver and certains perfectly ripe fruits can make you reach this state in matter of seconds/minutes/a few days specifically if you eliminated other foods that do worsen your state

a "higher metabolism" can make you realise that certains phenomenons/events have/had a negative impact on you or others peoples,even when it does,it does not prone you to feel a higher degree of negatives emotions from these realisations,on the contrary,it prone you to have an optimistic perspective,a higher metabolism prone you to quietude,optimism,and to a very little degree up to a non existent degree of negative feelings.since i feel good enough, these claims of"satanism, fake wars and realising politcians were actual narcissistic psychopaths" make me think that these people if they are really commting the acts peoples attribute to them,are their self victim of their environnements,and they simply need a better environnement and better foods to have a higher degree of philantropie to stop doing the acts peoples attribute to them

Last edited:
Yeah well those things aren't mistakes and out of ones control, the mainstream always focus on trauma coming from negative things happening for me mostly its having something which is too good and then ending or being taken away which is the most traumatic for me, I'm traumatised by good things really.
I guess I am too, I don’t think too much about regrets because my intentions were not bad. Maybe people that focus on regrets are dealing more with guilt.

“The inhibitory serotonergic "harm avoidance" system, and the opposing excitatory activating "novelty seeking" systems are constantly being influenced by many factors, including nutrition, hormones, environmental challenges and opportunities, social interactions, seasons, and the rhythm of night and day alternation.” -Ray Peat

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

That sounds like serotonergic rumination, and nevertheless it is relatively benign compared to actual PTSD. If anything, good metabolism would give you a strong resistance towards developing PTSD or ruminating excesissively.

it's the opposite

LSD, memantine, lysine and progesterone always gave me rumination on the past

TheSir

it's the opposite

LSD, memantine, lysine and progesterone always gave me rumination on the past
Perhaps rather than causing trauma we could say that improve metabolism is in your case uncovering pre-existing trauma that used to stay repressed?

Gânico

Perceveing how ****88 up things are nowadays doesn't necessarily requiere high metabolism, but high metabolism will help you deal with it.

EteOi8nWgAICZ_9.jpeg

Charger

Peating tends to result in me being very mentally present and in the moment. I hardly think about my past or ruminate at all, and when I do, it's not in a judgmental way, positive or negative.

Interesting thread. I personally don’t think peating can give you PTSD. But I do think if someone has become aware of the extreme changes in the world, and recognizes that, like Dorothy from the Wizard Of Oz, “we’re not in Kansas anymore”, this understanding can cause people to be stressed out and anxious to some degree. Because we are never going back to the way it “was”.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Learning to perceive, think and act sure isn’t for the faint of heart!

Maybe I am not strong enough

I am surrounded by psychopaths who watch tv 12 hours a day. want to take 5 vaccines and want to kill every Russian.

This isn't depression

It's a realisation that people around me are blind, but I am not, and I have to figure out why I am not blind.

I am surrounded by psychopaths who watch tv 12 hours a day. want to take 5 vaccines and want to kill every Russian.

This isn't depression

It's a realisation that people around me are blind, but I am not, and I have to figure out why I am not blind.
Because maybe you are a chosen one of God. If you don’t know Him, get to know Him and what pleases Him. The Bible will tell you that. Ignore the ignorant who say it’s just man made stories.

Nomane Euger

This isn't depression

hi,what do you eat,even the less frequent foods?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals