Peating can give you PTSD.

johnwester130

When you raise metabolism, you raise your intelligence and can reflect on your life, who you are and what mistakes you made.

Most people cannot do this. Junk food and a lazy lifestyle numb all your feelings and thoughts and ability to change.

This is from another thread

"I have noticed this too and I think it can be due to two reasons:

1. When your metabolism is higher, nerves conduct faster (higher NAD+) and thus allow you to think more quickly. You can come to conclusions faster or you can interpret more data at once. As a result, you are more perceptive of other people and yourself (metacognition). It's probably related to neurodevelopment and you can say that a higher metabolism puts you in a more differentiated or developed state.

2. When the ETC and the citric acid cycle are functioning very quickly, the EMF field generated by the mitochondria (and thus the body) becomes larger and stronger. This could extend your perceptive abilities and maybe your more intuitive, non-verbal intelligence. You can feel other people's EMF field more acutely (because of the contrast of your own?)

I wonder what other people have seen with their experience. I have definitely become more perceptive as I have worked on my health (often to my detriment)."

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Learning to perceive, think and act sure isn’t for the faint of heart!

Nomane Euger

When you raise metabolism, you raise your intelligence and can reflect on your life, who you are and what mistakes you made.

Most people cannot do this. Junk food and a lazy lifestyle numb all your feelings and thoughts and ability to change.

This is from another thread

"I have noticed this too and I think it can be due to two reasons:

1. When your metabolism is higher, nerves conduct faster (higher NAD+) and thus allow you to think more quickly. You can come to conclusions faster or you can interpret more data at once. As a result, you are more perceptive of other people and yourself (metacognition). It's probably related to neurodevelopment and you can say that a higher metabolism puts you in a more differentiated or developed state.

2. When the ETC and the citric acid cycle are functioning very quickly, the EMF field generated by the mitochondria (and thus the body) becomes larger and stronger. This could extend your perceptive abilities and maybe your more intuitive, non-verbal intelligence. You can feel other people's EMF field more acutely (because of the contrast of your own?)

I wonder what other people have seen with their experience. I have definitely become more perceptive as I have worked on my health (often to my detriment)."
what do you mean by PTSD?

catharsis

It's great to see that a lot of compounds that increase the metabolism can remove learned helplessness or help facilitate new learning or patterns (not to say that PTSD is based on a rigid mindset, though its diagnosis could put you in a rigid, routinized, non-exploratory, and stressed state and cause you not to seek out pharmacological treatment)

milknhoney

Being highly sensitive, analyzing stuff deeply, etc since I was a kid brought me emotional pain (since our society is messed up), and lead to doctors giving me SSRIs as a teen. Yet SSRIs made my PTSD way worse, even after they numbed me.

I don't think Peating causes PTSD but rather the enviorment (social, economic etc) we are in, in which analyzing and feeling things deeply can bring a lot of pain

Also, I think high serotonin, low dopamine, high cortisol, can make PTSD worse, and all of those are not peatish, so yeah.

:M :B.

Good points and good post. It's unique to feel so euphoric all day every day and have a horrible outlook on life. Eating paint bad & sugar good is not even a welcome topic. At least once a day I go into deep thought about how everyone is eating paint. Every day is a great day to eat paint

The world is constantly being renewed, as are you. Peating should absolutely NOT give you "PTSD"....

Last edited:

EustaceBagge

Constant reflection on the past
You need to learn how to relax.

I have 100% the same issue, or rather had. When you accept it for what it is it doesn't really bother you anymore. I think the thoughts ahve something to do with feeling worthless, useless. If that is the case, just know that your worth to others is not what your true worth is. A whore is useful to help men relax but it doesn't make her worthy in any way, shape or form... as an extreme example.

A faster metabolism is always better, your mind may be racing with thoughts but your body itself is certainly enjoying it. If you only control your mind too you will appreciate life much more. Good luck.

TheSir

Constant reflection on the past
That sounds like serotonergic rumination, and nevertheless it is relatively benign compared to actual PTSD. If anything, good metabolism would give you a strong resistance towards developing PTSD or ruminating excesissively.

That sounds like serotonergic rumination, and nevertheless it is relatively benign compared to actual PTSD. If anything, good metabolism would give you a strong resistance towards developing PTSD or ruminating excesissively.
I agree with you. The trauma causes PTSD not the food. If anything “Peating” gives us the tools to cope with it, like progesterone, coffee, sugar and salt.

Edit: and bag breathing :)

Last edited:

naevastar

Wow that is interesting.
I have gotten more anxious, it is the only word that comes close to describing how I feel about the society and the direction everything is going. Since my grandmother passed away recently I started thinking about death every day. And how I fear becoming old and possibly sick, and what it feels like to be in an aged care facility. Having corona last year and deciding not to get the vaccine also made me anxious cos when I got the positive pcr results I was waiting to become ill. After reading about people not being able to breathe etc I kept thinking that it would happen but it didnt. Anyways it really scared me what they are doing to force vaccine and coronapass.. And how divided and fearful the general population became when I stopped wearing a mask

I'm.No.One

If having to reflect on your choices in life, the state of the world, & possibly regained a few of your already existing IQ points is shocking enough that your nervous system registers it as extreme trauma...you my friend have lived a very trauma free life.

I understand the concept of what you're trying to say but it's kinda belittling to people who sincerely have PTSD from a very traumatic event or series of events.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

My definition of PTSD must be different to yours

When you feel more alive and more aware and perceptive - you can realise some dark truths.

Such as the satanism, fake wars and realising politcians were actual narcissistic psychopaths and we all went along with it.
Maybe it was just the lockdowns, but you realise something is wrong with the world.

My definition of PTSD must be different to yours

When you feel more alive and more aware and perceptive - you can realise some dark truths.

Such as the satanism, fake wars and realising politcians were actual narcissistic psychopaths and we all went along with it.
Maybe it was just the lockdowns, but you realise something is wrong with the world.

PTSD is your brain on a loop about a traumatic experience. Realizing the world has gone mad and not being part of that group has nothing to do with “Peating”. I know a LOT of unhealthy junk eating people who are on the same page as me, with plenty of intelligence and a good moral compass.

DDRB

Eating more calories and improving my metabolism helps me a lot to "transcend" my problems with learned helplessness and adopt a much more "flagmatic" attitude.
The cause seems to be reversed with the consequence, if you didn't have "ptsd" you would eat like a normie, not the other way around.

Herbie

A lot of power can be had when reflecting on past mistakes.

But I don't need to remember mine because my father remembers them for me lol

A lot of power can be had when reflecting on past mistakes.

But I don't need to remember mine because my father remembers them for me lol
I appreciate the the humor in your intelligent statement. I agree, an immense amount of growth comes from pain. I haven’t become the strong person I am today running around having fun.