Peating And YOUR Health

iLoveSugar

Without going into too much detail, what are the top two or three things that really help you gain the best health, or get better from being ill?

Examples: salt, more sugar, thyroid, Progest, etc

4peatssake

sugar, thyroid, progest e (and many more!)

pboy

pretty much the philosophies behind the speech...the message of it all, and the return to intuition regarding enjoying low residue easily digestible foods

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
stressucks said:
I'm surprised to see multiple people mention red light
It's that powerful.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I have used about 500 W on my feet, and legs for about three weeks now. I use them for about 10 hours per day. I have noticed no benefit.

HDD

"I was listening to Dr. Peat on a radio show a couple days ago. He said to be as naked as possible, and to shine the light on as much area as possible. Over in the Ray Peat Fans group, they are saying to shine it on the head and upper body per Ray Peat. I am assuming Ray said this because the upper body and head have the most skin area?"

The quote above is from this thread-
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=187

Hopefully, 4ps will have a visual for us. ;)

Haagen Daz ice cream and Mexican coke. :D Freedom from the current trends and lies that we face every day in this culture has had the most impact on my health.

jyb

fresh orange juice throughout the day, general intuition about stress and breathing, some specialized stuff that helped my situation (cascara and carrots, progesterone, gelatin...). I also do plenty of coffee and red light, but I'm not sure whether those would be as important: they improve my day a lot, but I don't think my day would be radically different without them.

lindsay

progest-e (lots of it), fruit, sugar, easy to digest foods, cynoplus. also recently started supplementing regular aspirin (usually 1 gram per day). I notice that is helps when consistent.

4peatssake

Haagendazendiane said:
Hopefully, 4ps will have a visual for us. ;)
I've seen some very interesting things looking for a visual for you :eek:
And don't worry. I checked. Granny is all smiles cuz she's about to get some red light therapy. ;)

Attachments

• funny-old-lady-cartoon-character.jpg
    funny-old-lady-cartoon-character.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 531

HDD

Scary! :lol:

There is a nude beach in my area. I suppose that would be ideal. :shock: Although, I'm not really into public nudity.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

lindsay said:
progest-e (lots of it), fruit, sugar, easy to digest foods, cynoplus. also recently started supplementing regular aspirin (usually 1 gram per day). I notice that is helps when consistent.

Easy to digest foods - do you have safe foods for when something may go wrong?

NooMoahk

Carrot salad(with coconut oil and salt at least), good protein(beef, whitefish, ruminant organs, etc), good fruit(orange juice, watermelon, cherries, etc). Milk is great but I drink much less when I have all these things. Coffee is more like a love affair.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Thyroid, light, finding the foods that work for me(still working on that).

loess

red light! adequate magnesium (via food and transdermal magnesium oil sprayed on the bottom of my feet daily) and zinc (mostly via oysters and shallots), and just generally trying to guide myself by learning to identify what various mineral imbalances/deficiencies feel like. approaching my health struggles from a new mental space of scientific curiosity & wonder, free of morality and self-judgement...which in turn helps me learn to let go of a long held state of mind dominated by scarcity/fear/learned helplessness.

loess

* scallops not shallots!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals