Peatiest Chewing Gum

vulture

nihilist-chewinggum-novelty-607524-o.jpg

I want a chewing gum to even my maseter muscles and I'm considering this...
Would love to hear your opinions

InChristAlone

I wouldn't use any gum or toothpaste with glycerin, it is very sticky and hard to get off teeth. I chew xylitol gum. Fruity flavored.

OP
vulture

vulture

302495909313_1.jpg

Mastic Gum - maseter muscle workout!
So great.

@jb116 I'm not sure about that...glycerine? And nihilist gum: "softner", WTH is that?

Another interesting stuff to chew is dry meat...it might be high in tryptophan, though

InChristAlone

hmm I don't get that sticky effect with that gum..
You can't really tell when you have glycerin all over your teeth. Could get in between.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I've been chewing Pur brand and Zellies.

squanch

302495909313_1.jpg

Mastic Gum - maseter muscle workout!
You have inspired me to order it.
Apparently it's antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal. It has been shown to be effective at eradicating H. pylori and treating Crohn's disease and all kinds of other intestinal disorders.

Have you noticed any benefits to digestion or oral health when using those gums regularly?

Liam311

You have inspired me to order it.
Apparently it's antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal. It has been shown to be effective at eradicating H. pylori and treating Crohn's disease and all kinds of other intestinal disorders.

Have you noticed any benefits to digestion or oral health when using those gums regularly?

Great!

In regards to digestive health it's hard to guage. I feel slightly 'off' after chewing other gum. I actually look forward to this one - I'd say yes!

Oral health is a cert. It's remarkable for cleansing and building strength. Some bits can stick to your teeth but I juts chew through it and it picks off. A few pieces will a couple of weeks - it dries solid rapidly, then adjusts back once chewed again - mind boggles :)

I chew it everyday!

squanch

Great!

In regards to digestive health it's hard to guage. I feel slightly 'off' after chewing other gum. I actually look forward to this one - I'd say yes!

Oral health is a cert. It's remarkable for cleansing and building strength. Some bits can stick to your teeth but I juts chew through it and it picks off. A few pieces will a couple of weeks - it dries solid rapidly, then adjusts back once chewed again - mind boggles :)

I chew it everyday!
Thanks, I'll definitely try it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals