Peatarians in counterculture media: Youtuber "Leonardo of Biz" - "You Will Eat The Bugs"

Atman

I recently came across the somewhat popular counterculture Youtuber "Leonardo of Biz" and noticed in 2 of his dystopian videos some details, which indicate that he is a follower of Peat's work.
He explicitly emphasized the high PUFA content of food, which would be very peculiar for someone who is not very familiar with Peat. If someone else would try to make a point about the unhealthy food supply, some other, more popular (misleading) aspect like the high fructose corn sirup would be mentioned.

Instance 1 from "You Will Be Happy" (Over 1 million views):
1658167176885.png

Instance 2 (very subtle) "You Will Eat The Bugs":
"Real Gutter Oil PUFAmaxx Buffett" (LMAO)

1658167452255.png

I just found it encouraging to see a talented, independant media creator coming from our camp.

Sevaan

This is outstanding work. ? It's also too real to really be funny...

And lately I have been seeing many PUFA references (on memes & posts) coming from non-Peatarians [carnivores, mostly].

JamesGatz

They've been shilling Ray Peat on /biz for a year now - /biz and /pol are both trash now - /biz is infested with call center rats in the middle of Pakistan and /pol got targeted with sophisticated bots - 4chan in general is just s*** now - 2016-ish were the last good years of that place back when that Shia Lebouf stuff was happening

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom