Peatarians, I Need To Get Rid Of A Cold

Note

I remembering reading peoples' stories about that; claiming that they can feel the parasites crawl around various parts of their bodies. Its tough to know exactly what they are experiencing. So many more people have posted positive results with zapping that I decided to take a chance on it.

Yeah, I've read about it, quite scary lol, but as you said there are also a lot positive experiences.

Glad it works for you.

burtlancast

tara

My colds have been shorter and milder since I learned to tape my mouth shut at night.
If my nose is blocked by the cold, this has been challenging but possible. It can feel like suffocating for about a minute, then the nose unblocks and if the tape stays in place I breath much more easily for the rest of the night. Blocked nose > mouth breathing > hyperventilation > reduced CO2 > reduced O2 delivery > reduced metabolic efficiency for powering everything including immune system.
Chin strap is an alternative to mouth tape.

I've gargled with zinc at the first sign of sore throat and may have averted some.

I'd also consider raw garlic in any form you can handle - eg in carrot salad, and activated charcoal (preferably not at the same time). Purpose being to reduce endotoxin load on the liver, so it's got more bandwidth for eliminating other battle wastes.

Queequeg

Yeah, I've read about it, quite scary lol, but as you said there are also a lot positive experiences.

Glad it works for you.
Thanks @Note :) . It is a little scary. I just hope I don't have an electricity loving slug that's taken over my brain. :doh

Ahanu

I don't think that never getting a cold is a bad sign as some supposed. You Just need to be sure that you are not running on adrenalin. Again sleep quality is a very good health Marker;
"Stress, lack of sleep, and poor nourishment can also set you up for getting sick. Stress and fatigue can lower your resistance to infection and increase the intensity of illnesses you do get. ) But there may be a bit of a lag between a stressful event and when you become ill. “When you’re in a period of maximal stress, you’re releasing a lot of adrenaline, which keeps you going,” says Bruce Polsky, chief of the division of infectious diseases at St. Luke’s–Roosevelt Hospital Center, in New York City. “Once that stressful stimulus is over or removed, you crash.”

If you’re under long-term stress, you’re especially susceptible to illness, because chronically elevated stress hormones can suppress immune function and lower the activity of germ-fighting white blood cells. Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University found that severe chronic stress―from such things as conflicts with family or friends and unemployment―significantly increases a person’s risk of coming down with a cold.

The next time i get a cold i would try charcoal and baking Soda

Getting a cold when one is attached to the concep of perfect health does not please the ego of course. But that is the fun of live.

Hope you are well soon!

burtlancast

Where would you get magnesium chloride?

Here in France it's available from known natural shops; but i once managed to order it through a regular pharmacy, with some needed clarifications and a little patience.

It's the pure chemical form.

EIRE24

Here in France it's available from known natural shops; but i once managed to order it through a regular pharmacy, with some needed clarifications and a little patience.

It's the pure chemical form.
I'll have a look in my local health store then. Doubt I'll get it but it's worth a try

burtlancast

Last edited:

EIRE24

There are plenty of options on my store. Use the following coupon for 15% off: catlanburstourfrenchhero.
Actually I have that ancient flakes minerals bath flakes. I used it before but it actually made me feel very ill. I poured it into the tub and soaked in it but afterwards I felt awful. Light headed and as if I was going to vomit.

lvysaur

Yep. The ones who are chronically sick never die; and never get any of the dog bugs that go around. (bordetella, etc. And I don't vaccinate). They just live with chronic "allergies" far longer than the "healthy" dogs who die of various cancers.

Did you mean to say "intermittently", or "chronically"? Because flus and colds and the like are never chronic. Being chronically sick is definitely universally bad.

lexis

So, yeah, I've caught something. Right in the middle of it in fact. My neck just went stiff and I've been coughing all day with a stuffed nose. Typical common cold symptoms. No fever though.

Anyway, there has to be some kind of secret internet health solution, right? We're smart here. We know about tons of supplements. It's downright embarassing to suffer from the cold just the same as all the plebs who eat wheat and PUFA's and do nothing about their health. At the very least I want to heal 2-3 days faster.

I feel like I shouldn't be as susceptible to this as everyone else since I put in so much effort into understanding these things, yet when push comes to shove I'm just as much of a weakling as everyone in my household. Why is this? I've tried megadosing Vitamin C but it did absolutely nothing, at least once the cold starts.

Ideas? Advice? I know that a lot of people think that someone who is perfectly healthy would never get the cold but I have yet to see evidence of that.

If its a histamine issue,quercetin rich foods will help

kayumochi

People with compromised immunity rarely react to infections, it gives a false sense of resilience..
Fascinating. Years and years ago I saw some research that indicated that people "who never get colds" were more likely to be diagnosed with cancer ...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals