Peatarian Weight Loss

MrThyroid

What is your diet like?
typical peat diet but with out milk instead non fat diary products. Daily 2 eggs, daily min 250 gramm beef products (like beef heart, beef liver, minced beef, beef steaks), daily 500 gramm low fat quark. Really really rare fish if yes then cod. Daily white mushrooms, brocolli, onions, beetroot, red pepper.
Carbs i eat alot of rice white pasta and some times potatoes. I love dates oranges bananas figs. Also i eat alot of sweets chocolate
I try to eat food/herbs which increase cyp450 enzymes in order to increase abilty of my liver to biotransform the toxins thats why coffe, brocolli, brazil nuts, garlic, gingko, ginseng etc.
For fats i use only butter

OP
F

Frama

i dont understand what you are saying?
that you have to keep your liver and thyroid to function well whole time through the pufa burning process ?
I mean that healthy weight loss can be acomplished if the liver and thyroid functions well by either of the following:
- caloriec deficit
- HIIT
- muscle gain

MrThyroid

I mean that healthy weight loss can be acomplished if the liver and thyroid functions well by either of the following:
- caloriec deficit
- HIIT
- muscle gain
excatly you need to have good liver and kidney function and high glutathion storages. Then fat will melt like nothin and you feel like superman

OP
F

Frama

excatly you need to have good liver and kidney function and high glutathion storages. Then fat will melt like nothin and you feel like superman
Thank you.
My latest conversation to this with Ray:
I understand how to judge my thyroid functions via body temperature, pulse and achilles tendon reflex.
Could you tell how to know if my liver functions well? Do I need a blood test ?
"Serious liver malfunction causes symptoms, but a blood test can detect signs of malfunction that don’t produce symptoms. AST, ALT, albumin, and bilirubin are common tests."

OP
F

Frama

Taurine 6g+ daily definitely helps to lose weight. Watch out for B vitamins as it lowers B6 specifically.
I have ordered Taurine yesterday to boost my metabolism.
How much B6 is needed? Based on Cronometer.com I fullfill the RDA but is that really enough?
I was thinking about supplementing B-Vitamins for a few weeks through brewer`s yeast which is grown on sugar beets but I was hesitant since brewer`s yeast is supposed to be estrogenic.

MrThyroid

Thank you.
My latest conversation to this with Ray:
I understand how to judge my thyroid functions via body temperature, pulse and achilles tendon reflex.
Could you tell how to know if my liver functions well? Do I need a blood test ?
"Serious liver malfunction causes symptoms, but a blood test can detect signs of malfunction that don’t produce symptoms. AST, ALT, albumin, and bilirubin are common tests."
idk, i can only say that my urin looks foamy like soap xD i know its sound wierd but from this i know that my liver is doing his hard work and detoxing pufas.
Taurine 6g+ daily definitely helps to lose weight. Watch out for B vitamins as it lowers B6 specifically.
im not huge fan from isolated amino acids, sole exception is glycin and some times NAC. I rather take a good undenatured whey protein because its much more safe. Im not so experienced that i can play with my amino acid intake . But if you have the knowledge you can go with amino acids

OP
F

Frama

I do sipplsuppl with Brewer's yeast as well:) 1TBS in a little water daily. As an alternative, you could try nutritional yeast (non gmo).
Which brewers yeast do you take?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals