Peatarian studies for a grad student

hossboffman

I'm currently a graduate student in nuclear engineering and I studied pure math for my undergrad. I'm looking at a doctorate in nuclear medicine. Of course, I have some freedom to choose a topic of focus. Does anyone have any Peaty ideas? The use of progesterone to protect against ionizing radiation is the only one that comes to my mind.

Beastmode

I'm currently a graduate student in nuclear engineering and I studied pure math for my undergrad. I'm looking at a doctorate in nuclear medicine. Of course, I have some freedom to choose a topic of focus. Does anyone have any Peaty ideas? The use of progesterone to protect against ionizing radiation is the only one that comes to my mind.
Consider emailing Peat directly as he's pierced through the research for decades and probably has some good ideas on "entry points" for conducting what you might be interested.

Very exciting that you're doing this!

I imagine @haidut has some great insight into this as well.

OP
hossboffman

hossboffman

Consider emailing Peat directly as he's pierced through the research for decades and probably has some good ideas on "entry points" for conducting what you might be interested.

Very exciting that you're doing this!

I imagine @haidut has some great insight into this as well.
Woah. I didn't even consider that. Unfortunately, it seems his email address is a prized secret on the forum. @haidut, do you have any good ideas for research in nuclear medicine?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals