Peatarian Email Exchanges Volunteer Needed

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I have made a sub-forum for the Peatarian Email Exchanges and am hoping someone will take up the task of making a thread and posting all the exchanges into the thread. This will help because they can be searched. So' if someone could take up that task, it would be greatly appreciated.

Basically it would just be one thread, and each post in the thread would have a different category like aspirin, CO2 and such. It would be a little bit of work, but would definitely be an awesome help to the community.

Do we have a volunteer?

-Please name the thread "Peatarian.com Email Exchanges".
-Please separate all the different topics of exchanges and make a new post in the thread for the topics.

I found that keeping things in a thread makes it quite hard to look for them. In some cases one needs to look page by page, in others search engines will send you to a page that doesn't contain the post anymore for whatever reason.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Well, it wont fit into one post. How about putting it in the wiki? Would still be able to search it and it would also fit into one page.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Back to needing a volunteer! :lol: :mrgreen:

4peatssake

What about having a new topic for each topic of discussion? Would that work?
Or be too much work?

I also think the wiki idea could work.
I don't like wading thru cumbersome threads either but sometimes they contain "such" gems. ;)

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
After thinking about it, it seems wiki is the best solution.

We should probably organize what has come into the Ray Peat Forum Depository and post it to the wiki also.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I can start working on it Wednesday if no one else volunteers. I could also split it up with someone else of we get more volunteers

I can do it right now :carrot What we really need is for Toxinless to be able to list the aggregate results by category. Right now mixing five hundred between forum posts and Ray Peat results is really not working well. Even more so if some forum posts are actually Ray Peat material.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals