Peatarian Approach To Pain Relief?

you

Peat's thoughts on the matter

Opiates are still commonly used for pain relief in cancer patients, despite the evidence that has accumulated for several decades indicating that they promote inflammation and cancer growth, while suppressing immunity and causing tissue catabolism, exacerbating the wasting that commonly occurs with cancer. Their use, rather than alternatives such as procaine, aspirin, and progesterone, is nothing but a medical fetish.

So outside of healthy diet+lifestyle, what do you think is useful for pain relief?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
artemis said:
Procaine, aspirin, and progesterone.

omg-how-did-you-do-that.jpg

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Charlie said:
I cannot take aspirin because I get terrible dermatitis outbreaks from it. Haidut posted a study about naproxen (Aleve) uncouples the mitochondria, so its my go to pain killer if I absolutely have to take something. You can also see in the same study that Paracetamol did not uncouple mitochondria and actually inhibits it.

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=6129&p=72565&hilit=naproxen#p72565

OP
Y

you

artemis said:
Procaine, aspirin, and progesterone.

Oh, thanks. :roll:

Sadly, procaine and progesterone are prescription-only here (Australia).

tara

And try to resolve whatever is causing the pain. :) You know, take the spoon out of the tea.

Maybe depending on the type/site etc, increasing CO2 may help? It has a tendency to sooth overexcited nerves, as well as often helps support resolution of some kinds of underlying causes of pain.

tara

tara said:
And try to resolve whatever is causing the pain. :) You know, take the spoon out of the tea.

Maybe depending on the type/site etc, increasing CO2 may help? It has a tendency to sooth overexcited nerves, as well as often helps support resolution of some kinds of underlying causes of pain.
PS. Not if it's a headache from recent concussion.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals