Peat-style food for hiking/backpacking?

G

gummybear

nwo2012 said:
peatarian said:
Me too. And water of course.
I never drink it but WTSHTF I like to have some.

Yes completely agree. We distill ours (for cooking, coffee etc) to remove fluoride etc.
But I have a RO tap filter and a gravity fed filter on standby.

The SHTF will never happen, ever, in the western world. We will never starve because they want grateful slaves. We will have it fairly good, with food and entertainment. Most of all, games, virtual worlds and sex toys will be a bigger market. But our economy and living space will be smaller, and smaller. Therefore people don't see a need - nor a possibility to have kids and thus choose that away for pleasure and escapism.

They want to take away the hope in a better future, make people feel worthless and that they should feel bad to spend their resources to feel better. That people don't have a hope in the future also leads to the idea of not wanting to have children.

peatarian

nwo2012 said:
peatarian said:

Yes completely agree. We distill ours (for cooking, coffee etc) to remove fluoride etc.

We have water filters, too. One for normal tab water - fortunately we don't have fluoride in the water here - one to make water from rivers or lakes drinkable and one to turn salt water into drinking water.

THANK YOU for the chocolate recipe. My mouth watered when I read it. I'll try that tonight.

nwo2012

peatarian said:
nwo2012 said:
peatarian said:

We have water filters, too. One for normal tab water - fortunately we don't have fluoride in the water here - one to make water from rivers or lakes drinkable and one to turn salt water into drinking water.

THANK YOU for the chocolate recipe. My mouth watered when I read it. I'll try that tonight.

Excellent. Have fun and enjoy.

nwo2012

gummybear said:
nwo2012 said:
peatarian said:

The SHTF will never happen, ever, in the western world. We will never starve because they want grateful slaves. We will have it fairly good, with food and entertainment. Most of all, games, virtual worlds and sex toys will be a bigger market. But our economy and living space will be smaller, and smaller. Therefore people don't see a need - nor a possibility to have kids and thus choose that away for pleasure and escapism.

They want to take away the hope in a better future, make people feel worthless and that they should feel bad to spend their resources to feel better. That people don't have a hope in the future also leads to the idea of not wanting to have children.

It's not that I disagree, but the elites are getting more greedy by the day and I believe they will eventually push too far and economies will collapse. Then TSWHTF. My opnion of course. Yes they love the slow insidious method too but due to the awakening they try to rush things.

peatarian

I think what you write is not wrong, gummybear, but it describes the past. That's what happened since WW II.
That's what has lead to a worldwide economical crises, a crises of political systems and believes.
I expect things to escalate. Maybe not tomorrow. But if it is tomorrow I want to be as well prepared as possible.
It will not always be as it has always been.
Look at what's happening in the world. Europe is burning - no, not here, not in the north. But look at Greece, Spain, Italy, France, Turkey, Ireland ... Look at the rest of the world - Israel, Iran, Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, China, Japan, Egypt, Tunisia ... It's hard to talk about hot spots or war zones because it seems to be getting hotter everywhere.

G

gummybear

nwo2012 said:
gummybear said:
nwo2012 said:
peatarian said:

It's not that I disagree, but the elites are getting more greedy by the day and I believe they will eventually push too far and economies will collapse. Then TSWHTF. My opnion of course. Yes they love the slow insidious method too but due to the awakening they try to rush things.

Are we living in the same world? People will never wake up. Ever. Human nature will never change. They have the: Problem - Reaction - Solution. And 99,9% buys it. They control both sides. Or as Lenin said: “The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”

G

gummybear

peatarian said:
I think what you write is not wrong, gummybear, but it describes the past. That's what happened since WW II.
That's what has lead to a worldwide economical crises, a crises of political systems and believes.
I expect things to escalate. Maybe not tomorrow. But if it is tomorrow I want to be as well prepared as possible.
Look at what's happening in the world. Europe is burning - no, not here, not in the north. But look at Greece, Spain, Italy, France, Turkey, Ireland ... Look at the rest of the world - Israel, Iran, Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, China, Japan, Egypt, Tunisia ... It's hard to talk about hot spots or war zones because it seems to be getting hotter everywhere.

Lol, the muslims in the middle eastern are just trying to survive from the "good" western powers. The pure evil that we have done to these countries are beyond my comprehension. The muslims have some basis of reality, they are just trying to survive.

pete

The quote is for clarification. Reading the sentence "powdered milk was great" can cause confusion to some/future readers.

Note: Noticed the refocus of the thread from backpacking to emergency in the last few posts.

nwo2012

gummybear said:
peatarian said:

Lol, the muslims in the middle eastern are just trying to survive from the "good" western powers. The pure evil that we have done to these countries are beyond my comprehension. The muslims have some basis of reality, they are just trying to survive.

I think we are all in agreement who the aggressors are in the ME and what really happend in Libya or is happening in Syria.

Edit: I think Charlie will get mad for various threads turning into political ones. Just hard these days.

G

gummybear

nwo2012 said:
gummybear said:
peatarian said:

I think we are all in agreement who the aggressors are in the ME and what really happend in Libya or is happening in Syria.

Edit: I think Charlie will get mad for various threads turning into political ones. Just hard these days.

Yes sorry charlie. I will try to restrain myself.

pete

Is hard because they are related, you may not think of politics, but politics is thinking about you.

Long posts that are out of topic could include a link to a new thread in the "basement" section of the forums (the lower part :D) where the discussion could be continued, and long "quotes" can be avoided by editing the quote a bit.

The Road To World War 3
http://www.raypeatforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=611

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom