Peat Says Electric Shavers, Hairdryers Dangerous

raypeatclips

Wasn't sure where to post this exactly, but I wanted to make people aware of a clip I have come across today, which has surprised me. As someone that has used an electric shaver almost daily for many years it was a shock to hear Peat mention electric shavers in such a negative way. I am going to start shaving properly from now on, because of this and pay more attention to electrical things in my home. Most of the information I mentioned is near the end of the video.

Mittir

I noticed improved sleep quality after I moved my bed to the
middle of the room, at least 3 feet away from the electric wiring
in the wall. I probably got to stop getting haircut with electrical
clippers, too close to the brain.

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

I noticed improved sleep quality after I moved my bed to the
middle of the room, at least 3 feet away from the electric wiring
in the wall. I probably got to stop getting haircut with electrical
clippers, too close to the brain.

That is interesting! People think learning about "Peat" is just milk and oj but there is so much more to it than that, as this shows.

paymanz

Thanks! :)

And Imagine what a electronic car or motorcycle can do then.

Last edited:

mirc12354

I have noticed that I have trouble falling asleep when I use hairdryer in the evening.

Electric cars? Geeze...

BobbyDukes

I Peat the best I can, but this is just going too far for me. I will carry on with my electric shaver.

tyw

Relevant -- Endotoxin And Fat Consumption

Electric Shavers fall under Category (1) in that post -- Extreme Low Frequency EMF.

For most people, the brief exposure is a mild stressor that is quickly recovered from, with little lasting consequence. In the extreme cases of EMF sensitivity (which is a sign of a wrecked body to begin with), these cause major effects.

Dan W

I Peat the best I can, but this is just going too far for me. I will carry on with my electric shaver.
Hopefully I'm not misremembering this, but I think Peat mentioned in another show that battery-based trimmers would be significantly better than AC models.

Xisca

Electric Shavers fall under Category (1) in that post -- Extreme Low Frequency EMF.

For most people, the brief exposure is a mild stressor that is quickly recovered from, with little lasting consequence. In the extreme cases of EMF sensitivity (which is a sign of a wrecked body to begin with), these cause major effects.
I agree. People with a very good nervous system do not care.
Some people I know have chemical and electrical hypersensitivity, and they do care up to a point you cannot imagine!
And some people are inbetween.

So, it hurts all of us, but some people have enough energy to resist.
And yes, I also confirm from people who have the problem, and this is direct information from them, they can tolerate a computer on battery, and not when charging, not when plugged.

An helicopter passing by can cause the same type of problem too. And a somatic experiencing style discharge of the nervous system did effectively removed the associated symtoms, which comfirmed to me the link to the nervous system.

orewashin

If electric toothbrushes, shavers, and vibrators are powered by regular AA batteries, do they emit EMFs? I recall RP giving a distinction about AC, DC, or battery type, but I can't remember what it was.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals