Peat: RNA treatments in animals suggests that they could be terrible

Judd Crane

I came across this quote regarding RNA treatments in animals. What studies is he referring to?

RP: "...The present official figures for vaccine-associated death & disability are very clear, but the long-range dangers aren’t known; experience with RNA treatments in animals suggests that they could be terrible."
Danny Roddy

Last edited:

Lizb

I came across this quote regarding RNA treatments in animals. What studies is he referring to?

RP: "...The present official figures for vaccine-associated death & disability are very clear, but the long-range dangers aren’t known; experience with RNA treatments in animals suggests that they could be terrible."
Danny Roddy
The below I have copied and pasted from a telegram post. Hope the links work.

For those who tell you that the Covid-19 injection is authorised, approved or licensed remind them of these facts, especially if they are considering that the C19 injection is a good idea for children:

The injections are still in Stage 3 Clinical Trials that do not finish until early 2023:

Currently given emergency approval (EUA), Conditional Marketing Authorisation (CMA) etc all these terms mean they are only being used because of an “emergency” situation. These injections have not been fully licensed anywhere in the world.

AstraZeneca Trials: AZ Trials
Pfizer Trials :Pfizer Trials
AZ example short term approval terms: AZ Approval Terms
Pfizer example short term approval terms : Pfizer Approval Terms

The public should only begin to use drugs or vaccines that are in Stage 4 clinical trials

Pfizer tells us this : Stage 3 not normal

The animals trials for coronavirus vaccines have always failed because the animals got sick and/or died :

Studies in Ferrets : Immunization with SARS Coronavirus Vaccines Leads to Pulmonary Immunopathology on Challenge with the SARS Virus
Cats: Antibody-Dependent Enhancement of Feline Infectious Peritonitis Virus Infection in Feline Alveolar Macrophages and Human Monocyte Cell Line U937 by Serum of Cats Experimentally or Naturally Infected with Feline Coronavirus
Mice : Immunization with SARS coronavirus vaccines leads to pulmonary immunopathology on challenge with the SARS virus - PubMed
Mice: Vaccine efficacy in senescent mice challenged with recombinant SARS-CoV bearing epidemic and zoonotic spike variants - PubMed
Mice: Prior immunization with severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)-associated coronavirus (SARS-CoV) nucleocapsid protein causes severe pneumonia in mice infected with SARS-CoV - PubMed

The initial trials were short and flawed:

More information on the vaccines is shown in the links below:
Pfizer Trials
AZ Trials
Covid-19 Injection information leaflet

What is the latest scientific evidence saying on the efficacy/ effectiveness of these Vaccines:

Absolute Risk Reduction i.e. the true impact that the injection itself was shown to have at reducing your chances of getting sick with Covid-19 was just 0.84% for Pfizer and 1.28% for AZ (per the Lancet study linked below).

Link DEFINE_ME

The injections have numerous serious and fatal short term side effects and no long term safety data

Link Adverse Reaction :Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines adverse reactions

If the injections don’t work on “the variants” (given people are still getting sick and dying and indeed in increasing numbers) , why continue to inject people with these same experimental injections that has shown themselves not to work?

Hugh Johnson

If the injections don’t work on “the variants” (given people are still getting sick and dying and indeed in increasing numbers) , why continue to inject people with these same experimental injections that has shown themselves not to work?
Mass formation, according to Dr Desmet.
Essentially, the population experience free floating anxiety and that is then directed towards a target. Which gives the individual relief from anxiety and a sense of purpose. Witch hunts, the Nazis, communist revolutions are given as examples of these.

OP
Judd Crane

Judd Crane

The below I have copied and pasted from a telegram post. Hope the links work.

For those who tell you that the Covid-19 injection is authorised, approved or licensed remind them of these facts, especially if they are considering that the C19 injection is a good idea for children:

The injections are still in Stage 3 Clinical Trials that do not finish until early 2023:

Currently given emergency approval (EUA), Conditional Marketing Authorisation (CMA) etc all these terms mean they are only being used because of an “emergency” situation. These injections have not been fully licensed anywhere in the world.

AstraZeneca Trials: AZ Trials
Pfizer Trials :Pfizer Trials
AZ example short term approval terms: AZ Approval Terms
Pfizer example short term approval terms : Pfizer Approval Terms

The public should only begin to use drugs or vaccines that are in Stage 4 clinical trials

Pfizer tells us this : Stage 3 not normal

The animals trials for coronavirus vaccines have always failed because the animals got sick and/or died :
Thank you. Where can I read about the dead animals?

Doc Sandoz

Mass formation, according to Dr Desmet.
Essentially, the population experience free floating anxiety and that is then directed towards a target. Which gives the individual relief from anxiety and a sense of purpose. Witch hunts, the Nazis, communist revolutions are given as examples of these.

Video of Prof Desmet discussing these principles: PROF. MATTIAS DESMET: THE PSYCHOLOGY OF TOTALITARIANISM

Source Code

I found this through the wikipedia page on propaganda.

2010 article about moral panic and pandemics. DEFINE_ME

Its so obvious its a psyop its ridiculous.

This is thr differerence between a clandestine operation and a covert operation, clandestine being secret and covert being unable to be pinned on the exact culprits (i learned from the same propaganda wiki rabbit hole)

So literally if you search propaganda. Wikipedia
Page
Scroll down yada yada, fearmongering techniques etc..ooh 'Psy op' click.... 'Moral panic' hmm whats that.. And that old article is there. Its straight out of the psyop hand book lol

3 clicks off propaganda.. I thought this was pretty damning evidence anyway

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals