1. Spring Sale 10% Off @ LifeGivingStore.com Till June 10th With Coupon Code: SPRING2020
    Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. LifeGivingStore.com New Products List:
    Natural Dessicated Thyroid

Magnesium Hydroxide

Dismiss Notice

Peat right again: New study confirms that inhalation of -ANY- SMOKE is harmful

Discussion in 'Articles & Scientific Studies' started by sweetly, Oct 13, 2015.

1. sweetly

sweetly Member

2. tara

tara Member

burned dinner ...
    Actually, I recall something about a study that said most people in cities (can't remember which country/ies), tend to inhale more smoke particulate from indoor cooking than from outdoor air pollution. I believe it for our household.

3. sladerunner69

sladerunner69 Member

Econ Student
    Wow I made a post about this the day it was on Reddit as well. I'm waiting for a response form Richard White, the author of "The truth about smoking". I would like to hear his perspective.

Obviously smoke is inherently estrogenic, thus is why Peat recommends all plants and herbs including tobbacco be take through other means like transdermally or whatever.

4. NathanK

NathanK Member

What's interesting is imagining all of our ancestors burning wood and coal in their huts/caves at a much more consistent and higher concentration than most of us will ever inhale.

My personal argument against smoking has always been the increased carbon monoxide displacing oxygen in our blood as they share the same transport to the cell.