Peat results

bluebrasil

Hi,

Ive been reading an awful lot on this forum and of Ray peat's articles and thought I'd share the results of what i have been doing. Hopefully it might be positive for others.

Diet before Peat was normal UK diet or probably close to SAD. Deliberately lost a lot of fat by going on the intermittent fasting diet. At that low level of fat then discovered Ray Peat and started eating like this:-

4 pints of milk a day, 2 tablespoons coconut oil a day, some orange juice or whole oranges, some other fruit whatever I fancied, 1 aspirin, 1 Vitamin E capsule, 8000IU vitamin D, 15mg zinc, some vitamin B, magnesium tablet, as much Haribo gummy sweets and dark chocolate as I want. Some wine nearly every day, but only a glass or two, some salt before bed, coffee when I feel like it.

the rest of my food is whatever I want, trying to stay away from the obvious pufa's.

Exercise is some weight training and walking, plus whatever leisurely sports I fancy. re negation the better i felt the more likely i was to verbalise my problems i.e. getting things off my chest

10 months after starting the above diet the results are:- sleeping soundly for 9 hours a night, stopped night fitting, stopped night worrying, nocturnal erections now every night, better erections generally, toenails got worse then better, hair on my head growing noticeably which is quite amazing seeing as I have male pattern baldness

Anyway, was it one of those diet things that helped or all of them? I dont know, but damn it works. Sleeping soundly all night, every night, for the first time in 20 years is fantastic.

cheers

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
[ref]bluebrasil[/ref], welcome to the forum. :welcome

Sounds like your metabolism is definitely improving. :D

Going to move this down to the "Testimonials" section if you do not mind.

:hattip

OP
B

bluebrasil

thanks Charlie, testimonials section or anywhere is else is fine by me

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
bluebrasil said:
post 102661 I dont know, but damn it works. Sleeping soundly all night, every night, for the first time in 20 years is fantastic.
Quoted for awesomeness. :D

Last edited:

tara

:welcome bluebrasil
Nice story. Congratulations.

OP
B

bluebrasil

Thanks everyone,
One other very important benefit of Peat-eating I've noticed is not needing to pee during the night anymore.

Which is a double whammy, not peeing is good in itself plus that helps the sleep situation.

All the benefits feel like the age-clock has gone back about 10 years. :D

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals