Peat-recommended Alternatives To Atypical Antipsychotics?

lampofred

What would have the same effect as an atypical antipsychotic, something that lowers serotonin but also slows metabolism at the same time (so not thyroid)?

The only things I can think of are gelatin and bag breathing. Is there anything else?

rei

CBD is probably the most effective antipsychotic ever tested, but i don't know if it is peaty. Remember reading some negative aspects about it.

OP
L

lampofred

High dose calcium?

Never would have thought of this, thank you.

If calcium intake is already relatively high, then that means low vitamin D is impeding calcium absorption, right?

OP
L

lampofred

CBD is probably the most effective antipsychotic ever tested, but i don't know if it is peaty. Remember reading some negative aspects about it.

I think it would work more like a typical antipsychotic (not good for mitochondrial respiration) as opposed to an atypical antipsychotic. Even if it did work like an atypical, not trying to revisit my college days haha. I've upgraded to morphine and cannabis would be a downgrade... Kidding. I'm straight edge now.

OP
L

lampofred

Antihistamines. This is what I was looking for.

Inaut

Can anybody recommend a good brand of famotidine with little to no bad excipients in it?

Pepcid is easily obtained but there’s a lot of junk in it and on toxinless.com, most of the brands have a ton of red writing and little green... @Dan Wich

LuMonty

I can second most of these. If it's in your price range, IdeaLabs 6-Keto-P4. Very anti-cortisol. When I found that anti-serotonin and antihistamine wasn't enough (despite how great cypro is), I've found that anti-cortisol is just as important.

Dan W

Can anybody recommend a good brand of famotidine with little to no bad excipients in it?
I never did find an ideal one. I think someone got a low-excipient version made for them at a compounding pharmacy though if you wanted to go to the trouble.

nad

I never did find an ideal one. I think someone got a low-excipient version made for them at a compounding pharmacy though if you wanted to go to the trouble.

ZzzQuil Nighttime Sleep Aid Liquid (Warming Berry), 6 fl oz -
/diphenhydramine, with or without alcohol, mine is with it/

Just got this, didn't try it yet, no titanium dioxide or silica, easy to make your own dose, but has it's own junks, did somebody try it? What would you say?

iirc higher dietary PUFA intake was associated with less psychosis in females.

Grischbal

How do you know.
Just weak anecdotal evidence. Like my parents.
But I cant lose the feeling that some female hormones are similar to or can deal with PUFA.
Or some traits typical for linoleic acid etc. are more socially accepted for women?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals