blackface

Hola, yes!

Currently eating about

- 1/2 gallon raw milk
- A dozen eggs
- A pound of oxtail
- A pound of fatty fish

...and snacks of fruit each day.

Weighing mid-180s and seem kind of stuck here, but power is going up and I'm content with it 🙌
Cool, good luck man!

aniciete

Hola, yes!

Currently eating about

- 1/2 gallon raw milk
- A dozen eggs
- A pound of oxtail
- A pound of fatty fish

...and snacks of fruit each day.

Weighing mid-180s and seem kind of stuck here, but power is going up and I'm content with it 🙌
Do you eat the eggs raw? Yolks and whites or just the yolks?

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

Update

Goal is to surpass 190 pounds before summer rolls around and it gets super hot. If successful I'll take some progress pics then.

Currently much stronger than I've ever been due to a new (well, old!) type of training.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

@OccamzRazer how much fruit are you consuming daily? Did you give up on gelatin? What's your lifting regimen current looking like?
About 6 oz of berries, plus some fruit+veg juice.

Still doing gelatin if there's no bone broth available.

Currently working out about 3 days a week. Mostly calisthenics and isometrics.

Risingfire

About 6 oz of berries, plus some fruit+veg juice.

Still doing gelatin if there's no bone broth available.

Currently working out about 3 days a week. Mostly calisthenics and isometrics.
I would up your fruit intake. Performing calisthenics over weights will reduce your opportunity to gain more muscle

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

I would up your fruit intake. Performing calisthenics over weights will reduce your opportunity to gain more muscle
Yeah, I probably should up fruit intake. I'll try that! Especially as it gets warmer.

About calisthenics...you may be right, but I've had better results doing more bodyweight stuff in the last year. I've also never gotten injured from calisthenics. And while I never got any close to any 'elite' level lifts, I'm pretty close on certain calisthenics movements.

Do you think it's possible that some people just aren't suited for lifting weights?

Risingfire

Yeah, I probably should up fruit intake. I'll try that! Especially as it gets warmer.

About calisthenics...you may be right, but I've had better results doing more bodyweight stuff in the last year. I've also never gotten injured from calisthenics. And while I never got any close to any 'elite' level lifts, I'm pretty close on certain calisthenics movements.

Do you think it's possible that some people just aren't suited for lifting weights?
I'm not sure but I will say this: Larger jointed folks are more suited to lift weights.

If you're going to continue down the callisthenic route, you're going to half to work twice as hard to gain those five pounds. Consider lifting weights once a week and the remainder be calisthenics. I would also include bands to get the small muscles, tendons, etc.

Ever since I started taking thyroid supplementation, my balky shoulder and elbow have dissipated. I can bench press and incline press 1-2 times a week without fear of tendonitis or a nagging injury.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals