Peat Lifesyle Incompatible With Getting Laid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pufa

Seems like living in high altitude aka the mountains and following the circadian
rhythms of sleep, no cell phone or emfs would eliminate the odds off getting laid.
All the best booty calls come in after midnight unfortunately. Have you given up
on sex life in order to be healthier?

Last edited:

GreekDemiGod

I tried going to sleep at 10PM every night and realized it's a blow to my social life. And as a loner, my social life was already lacking.
Tried waking up at 6AM religiously, doing my morning ritual, it didn't do much for me.
You have to make compromises. 1-2 late nights of party-ing or romantic encounters / week and whenever you're not doing anything social, then sure, go to bed early.

Everything fun & kinky happens after 10PM. You will miss out, but you have to decide what you wish more.

GreekDemiGod

I have a friend who goes out clubbing 3 nights or so per week (he doesn't drink). Hooks up often with women. But he leads a low-stress lifestyle, he sleeps the full 8hrs, his lifestyle / job allows him, he has a muscular and athletic physique, it hasn't hindered his gains.

boris

Go where your people hang out. Don't want to date drunk girls who make midnight booty calls? Go to the farmers market or the library in the morning to meet people.

Clubs are the worst.

S-VV

Go where your people hang out. Don't want to date drunk girls who make midnight booty calls? Go to the farmers market or the library in the morning to meet people.

Clubs are the worst.
lol. boomer advice.

boris

giphy.gif

Ok. Boomer.

Atman

Seems like living in high altitude aka the mountains and following the circadian
rhythms of sleep, no cell phone or emfs would eliminate the odds off getting laid.
All the best booty calls come in after midnight unfortunately. Have you given up
on sex life in order to be healthier?
"Muh Dik"
-t.Coomer

If you are looking for sex, there are many ways to find it, for instance during the day at super markets or malls, just randomly picking up girls.

Booty calls after midnight? Who wants to wait until midnight?

If you are looking for a romantic partner, same thing really.

Nothing in a “Peat Lifestyle” is against romantic or sexual love.

For instance, you can live on a mountaintop, with no cellphone, drinking a gallon of milk and a quart of orange juice, with lovely ladies at your beck and call. So I hear.

boris

According to google there is no shortage of women on mountaintops. And they all seem to be looking for something.... maybe it's you @Pufa ? :ss2
:lol:

9d06f0dfa388dcaa6d9aa02d13fb0a22.jpg
adventurous-caucasian-girl-hiking-rocky-260nw-1492196459.jpg
6434fd61ffb801f0cfa14cdde0315d99.jpg
3ff.jpg
original.png

OP
P

Pufa

According to google there is no shortage of women on mountaintops. And they all seem to be looking for something.... maybe it's you @Pufa ? :ss2
:lol:

9d06f0dfa388dcaa6d9aa02d13fb0a22.jpg
adventurous-caucasian-girl-hiking-rocky-260nw-1492196459.jpg
6434fd61ffb801f0cfa14cdde0315d99.jpg
3ff.jpg
original.png

Well we certainly learned the age range of certain posters from this thread :)
Not even a bookstore.. but the library? Lol

OP
P

Pufa

I have a friend who goes out clubbing 3 nights or so per week (he doesn't drink). Hooks up often with women. But he leads a low-stress lifestyle, he sleeps the full 8hrs, his lifestyle / job allows him, he has a muscular and athletic physique, it hasn't hindered his gains.

His lifestyle is ideal for women. I believe it's a trade off too. Circadian rhythm has big benefits.. but nobody going to sleep by 10pm has the hot girls coming over regularly.
Like it or not, the young in their prime relevant girls are going out drinking and getting horny at night.
Even if they get to your place by 10pm, between hanging out and sex your not sleeping till at least 3am.

OP
P

Pufa

I tried going to sleep at 10PM every night and realized it's a blow to my social life. And as a loner, my social life was already lacking.

In your case sounds like having girls and social life may benefit your health too. You may feel better mood, more confident and more fulfilled. Lots of sex may improve body/looks as well.. and a T boost.

lampofred

Well we certainly learned the age range of certain posters from this thread :)
Not even a bookstore.. but the library? Lol

if you're more open minded then possibilities are everywhere... maybe not a normal library but a college library? i think people are more defensive than in previous generations but eventually someone will still be open to starting a convo with a stranger at the library. and even in a normal library if someone is hanging out there then she is probably a more lonely/open-minded/independent type and more receptive to starting a random convo even if she is not actively out looking to meet someone

His lifestyle is ideal for women. I believe it's a trade off too. Circadian rhythm has big benefits.. but nobody going to sleep by 10pm has the hot girls coming over regularly.
Like it or not, the young in their prime relevant girls are going out drinking and getting horny at night.
Even if they get to your place by 10pm, between hanging out and sex your not sleeping till at least 3am.

i don't know, we live in a weird generation of declining metabolic health, and many older women have great metabolic health (good thyroid = good personality, face, body) compared to some of the younger ones.

also Peat himself doesn't sleep at 10 pm every day and he is in his 80s. he has responded to some of my emails after 1 am, near 12 am, etc.

i don't think going to bed at 10 every day is really that necessary for good health.

Cloudhands

Whats he do for a living?

opethfeldt

If your lifestyle is so restrictive, you can't even get laid anymore, you may need to think about curtailing some of your "healthy" habits and maybe start questioning if anything that extreme is even healthy to begin with.

opethfeldt

If your lifestyle is so restrictive, you can't even get laid anymore, you may need to think about curtailing some of your "healthy" habits and maybe start questioning if anything that extreme is even healthy to begin with.

milk_lover

You can sleep with girls and still peaty. I don't know why Americans are obsessed about night club girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals