Peat - Friendly Probiotics?

DuggaDugga

I heard haidut likes b.subtilis. any others?

Unless his position has changed, in an episode of Danny's Generative Energy podcast he stated having a largely sterile gut is preferable-- a position shared with Peat as far as I know. He also stated his opinion that probiotics are ineffective as best, harmful at worst.

Is there a particular gastrointestinal issue you're trying to rectify with the probiotics?

Peatful

Phages

Peatful

Peatful

Dozens of people in various histamine groups say it has changed their life!
That probably is true.
I said Peat endorsed.
I don't think he would 100% oppose, but not endorse.
Nor is he a fan of fermented food.
But he's not dogmatic.
Others may have something more definitive....
Actually, @DuggaDugga comment says it best....

Last edited:

paymanz

I dont know peat's opinion about this ,but Bacillus Coagulans are interesting.

Apparently they are good at producing hydrogen(h2) too.

Saccharomyces Boulardii is my experience is highly effective in treating and preventing a food poisoning. Its my number one in case of any GI discomfort. I happen to have extremely sensitive stomach.

Homebrew rice beer with a live culture of Safale 04 yeast has fascinating effects on my GI tract.

B.subtilis in a form of desiccated natto saved me from serious food poisoning. And as far as I know i doesnt stay long time in the system. Be carefull in case of commercially produced B.Subtilis probiotics because some strains are genetically modified to produce some human immunoglobulins, I believe you dont want to mess with it.
History of B.Subtilis is kinda fascinating, camel poop can save your life Eat Poop and Live

Saccharomyces Boulardii is my experience is highly effective in treating and preventing a food poisoning. Its my number one in case of any GI discomfort. I happen to have extremely sensitive stomach.

Homebrew rice beer with a live culture of Safale 04 yeast has fascinating effects on my GI tract.

B.subtilis in a form of desiccated natto saved me from serious food poisoning. And as far as I know i doesnt stay long time in the system. Be carefull in case of commercially produced B.Subtilis probiotics because some strains are genetically modified to produce some human immunoglobulins, I believe you dont want to mess with it.
History of B.Subtilis is kinda fascinating, camel poop can save your life Eat Poop and Live

S. Boulardii are awesome

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals