[Peat friendly] 10 days summer shred?

GreekDemiGod

I am going to the beach in 17 of June for a short vacation and would like to be as lean as I could possibly be in 10 days, to looks the most attractive I can be. Are there any Peat-friendly hacks for this? I'd rather not resort to Intermittent Fasting.
I am 183 lbs, bodyfat around 14-17%.
I've build some good muscle mass in the past 1.5 years, been on a perma-bulking phase almost all this time, but I've also gained fat around midsection and the chest area (possibly mild gyno).
I also deal with chronic bloating, so I have to walk with my abs / stomach permanently flexed, else I will look skinny-fat.

Last edited:

-Luke-

I lose weight pretty quickly when I completely cut out starches.

Sefton10

Only way to do it in 10 days would be zero carb to lose all the water weight and tighten up. But we know that's not a good idea!

reaching

I lose weight pretty quickly when I completely cut out starches.

I second this. Works like clockwork.
I lost a bunch of weight but switching to mostly fruits and juices.
Said **** it for a week and at whatever and gained some weightback.

Brundle

You could take the Peatish advice of "eat little and often" to its extreme, and have something like a single item of food every hour or two. So something like 1 egg with half a cup of orange juice, then an hour later 1 oyster with half a cup of coffee, and keep going so you have no more than an egg-sized amount of food with just enough sugar or fruit juice to balance the protein. This way you keep your metabolism stoked, while avoiding overeating, being in a slight caloric deficit while at the same time never getting truly hungry because you are religiously eating something every hour or two whether you are hungry or not. And keeping fat low too, so it's just an egg-sized amount of protein with half a cup of carbohydrate drink. And walking or at least standing a lot, like other people have said. Then have like 1 cup of warm milk & honey at the end of the day to wind down for sleep.

reaching

You could take the Peatish advice of "eat little and often" to its extreme, and have something like a single item of food every hour or two. So something like 1 egg with half a cup of orange juice, then an hour later 1 oyster with half a cup of coffee, and keep going so you have no more than an egg-sized amount of food with just enough sugar or fruit juice to balance the protein. This way you keep your metabolism stoked, while avoiding overeating, being in a slight caloric deficit while at the same time never getting truly hungry because you are religiously eating something every hour or two whether you are hungry or not. And keeping fat low too, so it's just an egg-sized amount of protein with half a cup of carbohydrate drink. And walking or at least standing a lot, like other people have said. Then have like 1 cup of warm milk & honey at the end of the day to wind down for sleep.

Has anyone ever done something like this?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals