Peat Food Jackpot!

HollyLooyah

I went on a hunt for Peat-approved fruit yesterday and what'dya know - I found fruit and a few other things at my local International Market!

I purchased:
Longans
Lychees
Durian (looked sorta like a guanabana but bigger so I bought it anyway)
Sapota (canned and fresh)
Calf liver
Chicharrones
Aged Hard Queso (made with only milk, salt and animal rennet)
Wild Alaskan Cod
Pasture raised hen eggs (the hens happily forage around eating bugs, grass and worms - or so the informational pamphlet said)

I also saw chicken feet and other kinds of critter feet (!), fish heads, tails, tongues, ears - just about any animal part you can imagine :shock:

Oh yeah, they also had oranges and milk :lol:

Pretty good haul for this newbie!

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iWdLMHNYyY[/youtube]

Rachel

@Holly Did you smell the durian before you bought it?! :lol:

@Charlie That was great, Charlie! Thanks.
I miss singing that one!

HollyLooyah

@ Rachel - No but I'm ready! Got my nosepin handy just in case. It was actually in the refrigerated section in the store and it's now in a refrigerator out in my garage so it's been quarantined :mrgreen:

mimi

hey, so durian is a Peat-approved food? I had no idea! used to love it in my fruitarian days... ;)

paper_clips43

mimi said:
hey, so durian is a Peat-approved food? I had no idea! used to love it in my fruitarian days... ;)

I don't think they are peat approved. It is full of fat and not the saturated kind from what I can tell.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
deliciousfruit Why is Peat so adamant about supplement use, but not food quality? Ray Peat Topics 5
jimisonthenet Peat-approved Food Recommendations Miscellaneous 0
jzeno Ultimate Fast Food, Junk Food, On-the-go Food, Restaurant Thread For Ray Peat-inspired Meals Eating Out, On The Run, Restaurants, Grocery Store 21
D Natto: Vitamin K2, Nattokinase, B.Subtilis. A Peat Food? Ask For Help or Advice 11
A Ray Peat Diet And Food Sensitivity Diet 3
javin Any Good Peat-Approved Food Sources Of Vitamin E? E 7
Dan Wich Generative Energy #24: Q&A 2 - Tooth Decay, Suppl. Vs Food, Walks, And Ray Peat's Work (with Haidut) Generative Energy Podcast 1
N Improving The Food Supply/Implications Of Ray Peat For Agriculture Discussing Dietary Models 14
4peatssake The Food Game ala Peat The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 140
Xisca How is (or was) your instinct about food? Concordance with Peat? Discussing Dietary Models 17
S Vietnamese Coffee seems to be a virtual Peat super-food Recipes 17
bradley Peat-style food for hiking/backpacking? Eating Out, On The Run, Restaurants, Grocery Store 30
charlie Ray Peat Diet, Food Choices, And General Guidelines Diet, Recipes 155
T What's the rationale behind Ray Peat drinking lidocaine to cure colitis? Digestion 7
S-VV Ray Peat on Fatigue Articles & Newsletters 16
Nemo Ray Peat Recommends This Analysis of Moon Landing Fakery Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 15
Rinse & rePeat Ray Peat & Blood Typing Cancer, Degenerative Diseases 36
OccamzRazer Peat + Old School Bodybuilding? An Experimental Quest Logs 128
M Ray peat work lunch ideas? Ask For Help or Advice 9
L Ray Peat Interview April 2021 - Danny Roddy, Ray Peat, Georgi Dinkov - Bioenergetic Nutrition Basics | "The Ray Peat Diet" | Appetite and Metabolism with Ray Peat Interviews 8
Sam321 Source For "Peat Approved" Cascara Sagrada (Farmalabor) Cascara Sagrada 9
ScurveDream How to enter the Smart Peat-ple Club? How to be among the liked, high status winners? Ask For Help or Advice 29
Korven Do you feel best on A) "normal" 3x meals of meat/starch/veggies or B) "Peat style" no starch milk/meat/fruit diet? Diet, Recipes 46
M Jittery when eating a Peat diet Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 38
David PS Ray Peat Interview All things hormones, metabolism and health with Dr Ray Peat & Emma Sgourakis Interviews 3
Cloudhands I asked peat if he believed in luck, heres his response Ask For Help or Advice 84
H All things hormones, metabolism and health with Dr Ray Peat & Emma Sgourakis Interviews 1
GelatinGoblin Has Peat talked about Euthyroid Sick Syndrome? Ask For Help or Advice 1
S Histamine intolerance explained through a Ray Peat prism Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 49
P How to get in contact with Ray Peat himself Ask For Help or Advice 0
Blaze Ray Peat dissed by Dr. Tom Cowan on Patrick Timpone show Ask For Help or Advice 28
A New to ray peat, trying a lot of haidut and Ray’s recommendations but what am I missing? Metabolism 10
C Ray Peat breakfast ideas? Diet 5
RyanHeeney I'm starting a website based on the metabolism and Dr. Ray Peat's ideas. Ray Peat Topics 28
J Fungal Acne - New product. Peat approved? Skin 0
meatbag OtBoaT Ray Peat Day 1 Transcript-Personal Background, Influences, and View of Reality and Organisms Audio Interview Transcripts 1
D Anti-Peat Thoughts on this Video by a carnivore attacking the ray peat diet (Harry Serpanos) Debate - Anti-Peat 6
A Anti-Peat article on google Diet 10
Lejeboca Ray Peat Interview Feb 2021 - Roddy, Dinkov, Peat - #51: Heat Shock Proteins | Antibiotic Resistance | DHT Safety | Energy and Aging Video Interviews 5
ecstatichamster De Quervain's syndrome - Dr. Peat wrong? Symptoms, Causes 16
David PS Ray Peat Interview Jodellfit - Dr Ray Peat - Hormone Replacement, Thyroid, Frequent Snacking, Chronic Fatigue and more Q&A Interviews 4
Lewis Acid #50: DHT for Hair Growth? | New Ray Peat Interviews | Keto and Mitochondria | Childhood Trauma Interviews 14
Lewis Acid Ray Peat on the Coronavirus, Immunity,& Vaccines Part 4_08.08.2020 Politics and Science Radio Show 1
SuperStressed Ray Peat Interview Dr. Ray Peat, Day One: Full Interview from On the Back of a Tiger Interviews 71
Jam Applying Peat Principles To Low-Carb High-Saturated Fat: Incredible Results Discussing Dietary Models 136
Sam321 Ray Peat inspired mayo Diet 8
Flabulous How to obtain physical copies of Peat's books? Book Recommendations 7
D Ray Peat Search down? Interviews 3
D Complete list Ray Peat newsletters Articles & Newsletters 3
L Ray Peat Interview Jan 2020 - Danny Roddy, Ray Peat, Georgi Dinkov - #47: The Power Elite | Vaccines | Hair Loss | UFOs | Surviving The Great Reset Interviews 102