Pau D'arco Bark Available Now!

We are very pleased and excited about this next release. It took months of searching and sampling sources that were not up to par for our standards to finally find a Pau D'arco that we were willing to offer on our website. We are happy to announce, we have found it.

Pure Pau D’arco bark is known for it’s healing properties and was used for many generations by the Inca and Aztec indians. With scientific advancement we now know some of the reasons why Pau D’arco works so well. Pau D’arco increases respiration via the napthoquinone called Beta-lapachone. And we all know via the work of Ray Peat that increasing respiration increases energy. Increase of energy supports structure, rebuilding and rejuvenating life. We searched for many months for the best source of Pau D’arco and it was quite the challenge. It is very important to make sure you only get the inner bark of the tree as that is where the medicinal properties are the most concentrated. We wanted to provide a pure source of Pau D’arco and am pleased to report that we have found it. Our Pau D’arco is sourced from Brazil and is properly aged for the most effectiveness. It is harvested in a way so that it is sustainable and of the highest quality. From the taste, to the metabolic boost that it provides, this is by far the best Pau D’arco we have come across. We know you will love this Pau D’arco bark as it will deliver energy to your life!

We would like to thank @haidut for his awesome work is pulling together the studies regarding Beta-Lapachone and all if it's incredible medicinal properties. You can see these studies at the link below:
Amazing Medicinal Properties Of Beta-lapachone (β-lapachone)

View Pau D'arco By Clicking Here

OP
LifeGivingStore
Have you tried it, and what benefits did you see from da bark?
Hi Bobber Anderson, thank you for your inquiry.

Yes we have tried it and use it often. I noticed increased sense of well being, more energy, better digestion, better sleep, less aches and pains, and on and on. We love Pau D'arco and hope to never be without it. Anytime we feel a bug or something coming on we immediately brew up some tea. It is antiviral, antiparasitic, antimicrobial, antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory among many other things.

The Beta-Lapachone increases NAD+ which helps improve mitochondrial ATP production.

Pau D'arco is truly incredible. And tastes good too! :)

L

lollipop

I ordered your Pau d’arco @LifeGivingStore and I love it! ❤️ Not bitter - like some I have tried in the past.

I mix in with a few teas like ginger and camomile and honey. I have created an elixir of sorts - lol. Good stuff. Like my chaga root beer, this pau d’arco feels so healing and tonifying on my system.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals