Passive Resistance again Covid Fascism vs Aggressive Resistance.

OP
K

Kris

Yes, it's called scientific evidence, and I have it for what you broadly label as "New Age".

Your feelings don't confirm reality. Whether you believe whether a virus exists only makes a difference for the organ inside your skull and whatever impact it has on your body and the world.

Maybe you spent your life believing in a grandiose delusion.

You hate such nonsense because you refuse to believe you're wrong. You're just like vaxxed people who refuse to believe the vaxx is toxic. This feeling is so strong that people would rather subject themselves to lockdowns, masks, and covid passes than having their belief that the MSM is telling the truth fall apart.

let's change the subject, ok? as someone mentioned correctly, we are going out of track. i do not not wish to argue about spiritual matters in this forum, as it is entirely pointless. as to passive resistance vs more active resistance, i believe in the latter. if you do not wear the mask, which in some countries you must, because you will get issues with police or not able to go to do shopping, this will not make much change. the problem with me in this regard is that I a perpetual tourist. i left my country 30 years ago, so I do not really belong to any country; in fact, i am hardly part of society. but I think people should somehow create more active resistance.

nomoreketones

passive resistance vs more active resistance, i believe in the latter.
I believe passive resistance because the fascist regime pulling the strings has too much power now and has captured all the major corporations, all branches of government in the USA and many other countries, the main stream media, and the popular social media platforms. We need to build a non-violent anti-fascist grassroots movement and educate people on the importance of freedom.

K

Kayaker

let's change the subject, ok? as someone mentioned correctly, we are going out of track. i do not not wish to argue about spiritual matters in this forum, as it is entirely pointless.
Fascism is a spiritual disease. It's 100% relevant. Historically, the people who were most likely to be assassinated were influential proponents of spiritual unity against authority.

K

Kayaker

No. We need both.
The correct direction for the masses to take is to use that "mitochondrial power" to observe their thoughts and realize that they occur on their own. With practice, a person develops a higher self above the thoughts, which is not controllable by the system. If all we do is overthrow the elites, a power vacuum will occur and other elites will take their place, as has historically happened (middle class uses lower class to overthrow upper class, and takes their place, usually being just as unfair).

OP
K

Kris

The correct direction for the masses to take is to use that "mitochondrial power" to observe their thoughts and realize that they occur on their own. With practice, a person develops a higher self above the thoughts, which is not controllable by the system. If all we do is overthrow the elites, a power vacuum will occur and other elites will take their place, as has historically happened (middle class uses lower class to overthrow upper class, and takes their place, usually being just as unfair).

their thoughts occur of their own? are your thoughts occur in of their own? this would explain a lot. 'Let's not talk spirituality is in this forum. why are you even attending this thread? attend other forums instead of writing this idiocy. before talking about thoughts, you need learn how to think, how to use your free will to engage your creative intelligence.

Last edited:
K

Kayaker

their thoughts occur of their own? are your thoughts occur in of their own? this would explain a lot. 'Let's not talk spirituality is in this forum.
You clearly lived your life being absorbed further into the ego, rather than rising above it. You can hardly call narcissistic self-absorption spirituality.
I see here guy providing all the datas and useful information about 'covid' and vaccinations. But let's face it, it does not make any change in the world.
Sending some podcasts on youtube has no major influence, and they are usually taken off, because all these media are part of the conspiracy or they are too stupid to realize that they are.
Every little bit counts.
Now, in Greece, you are supposed to get every 3 months booster. What these f..cs are thinking? It is a compain agains humanity. He live in the age of tyranny as before, but worse. The problem is that now, those who are in charge are hidden, rich ***holes and dishonest politicians. The problem is that most humans are dumb cows trusting their governments. I am too old to be involved, but some more radical actions are required to make those politicians and crooks afraid. I think more conscious scientists should gather together and make a major law suit against these evil people. Or something of that sort. Something has to be done, because our very freedom is being taken away from us.
All of what you wrote here has already been known for a long time. RFK JR wrote a book. They are charging them with crimes against humanity in the ICC, which probably won't go anywhere since it doesn't have jurisdiction in the US, but again, every little bit counts.

OP
K

Kris

You clearly lived your life being absorbed further into the ego, rather than rising above it. You can hardly call narcissistic self-absorption spirituality.

Every little bit counts.

All of what you wrote here has already been known for a long time. RFK JR wrote a book. They are charging them with crimes against humanity in the ICC, which probably won't go anywhere since it doesn't have jurisdictn in the US, but again, every little bit counts.
I lived absorbed in my ego? just go away. you have no idea what ego is or who you are and dare speak that bs. just for you knowledge ego is a sense of self that is attached to self-image. i am not going to respond to your messages anymore. i is like talking to monkey. i do not want to offend you, but this is fact; start meditating, get to know who you are beyond your mind. i think this thread is completed.

Last edited:

HighT

even though you are soo dead spiritually.
You are the one spiritually dead since you don't believe in Jesus Christ.

Also calling others new agers. Ok but you are the very epitome of new age. "devoting my life to find who am I'' LMAO and what did you found, who you are ? Now I expect answer type muh Im the awarness, muh Im consciousness rofl.

OP
K

Kris

whatever, you Jesus worshipers are devils. and you main problem is not that you warship Satan, but that you are so dumb stupid. you are the very disgrace to human intelligence.

HighT

You are a joke buddy. Go away now, go to meditate in Indian mountains finding who you are.

1498520_tenor_3.gif

OP
K

Kris

You are a joke buddy. Go away now, go to meditate in Indian mountains finding who you are.

View attachment 31686
i really do not want to offend anyone here. but to hear such comments from a Christian moron, this makes me sick. you complain about elite taking away your freedom. but you were never free. you were born hypnotised by that ugly, entirely stupid Christian religion. Elite are satanists? Looking closer home.

Last edited:
OP
K

Kris

and i would like to add, this is a health forum, scientific forum in a way. talking about religions, satanism, and stuff is not appropriate here. The general spiritual topic are ok, as they are universal. i think, that the administrator of this forum should take it under consideration. if some members here want to impose their religious views, they should go to other forums and let this forum be scientifically pure. if indeed, the elite follows 'Satanism' or some other sect, it is because they are so stupid or they use such retarded ideology to manipulate their agenda. in reality, all they believe in, is power, control and money. this is the 'Satan' inside each evil person's heart. I have no idea if RP has any religious beliefs, but at least he keeps them private. the Christians here (most of them are from USA), express their narrow-minded red neck views based on religious indoctrination they have been submitted to and allowing their mind to be intellectually raped through their upbringing they are unable to question. Who are they to impose their religious views on what is happening in the world? They have no right. They are just arrogant. A person who is a victim of religious indoctrination is and is unable to question it, is worse than a monkey. Muslim, Hindu or Buddhist can write something entirely different. Are you to going to argue their views on this forum just because you are born is some provincial small town? if you really believe that some Jew died for you sins, this is your business, but leave other people out of it.

Last edited: