Passive Resistance again Covid Fascism vs Aggressive Resistance.

K

Kayaker

self do no exist? so how can you make such statements? who is making them. are you really so retarded? the fact that you did not devote you life to know who you are are is not an excuse to your stupidity. yes, keep taking all the supplements and follow the RP diet. you are a disgrace to the very meaning of human existence.
You mistakenly believe that whatever is thinking is you. But it's not. It's something that belongs to the universe.

OP
K

Kris

You mistakenly believe that whatever is thinking is you. But it's not. It's something that belongs to the universe.

and you are out of your mind. individuation is a crucial aspect of evolution. universe is too dumb to think.

K

Kayaker

and you are out of your mind. individuation is a crucial aspect of evolution. universe is too dumb to think.
Nature has greater intelligence than the minds of each of us combined. It's what created us and continues to keep us alive. Nobody fully understands how the body works and deals with changes in the environment. Your "self" only exists thanks to delicate biological balance being maintained for decades. The nature of your self is based on the sort of biology, and the sort of sensory information that it was exposed to. There's no part of you that's separate. There are no decisions that you made that were truly yours. Even your morality is a result of your biology and environment. Just as a large tree didn't choose to be large and cannot claim credit for it, you cannot claim credit for any achievement you made.

K

Kayaker

well, humans are just a song in a whirl of atoms, aren't they?
Yes, Peat mentioned that analogy. The experience of life is like a movie, except the watcher is part of the movie as well. Thoughts wouldn't exist without senses, awareness of thoughts wouldn't exist without thoughts. But it's hard enough to get to the point that you break free from thoughts, let alone break free from the watcher. To most people, it's like reading about the most advanced, technical aspects of a science they don't even know the basics of, or put into practice, how to practice advanced martial arts techniques when they've never practiced basic ones. The result of breaking free from the watcher is realizing that no part of you is separate, and all of you is completely immersed in the universe.

OP
K

Kris

watcher is just one aspect of consciousness. the thinker is not the watcher. and a truly conscious person who has access to pure subjectivity, consciousness without object, spends most of his time not-thinking. but to whom am I talking. you have zero understanding of concousness. keep taking your supplement and keep your estrogen/cortison level low. this is what you are good for.

Last edited:
OP
K

Kris

Nature has greater intelligence than the minds of each of us combined. It's what created us and continues to keep us alive. Nobody fully understands how the body works and deals with changes in the environment. Your "self" only exists thanks to delicate biological balance being maintained for decades. The nature of your self is based on the sort of biology, and the sort of sensory information that it was exposed to. There's no part of you that's separate. There are no decisions that you made that were truly yours. Even your morality is a result of your biology and environment. Just as a large tree didn't choose to be large and cannot claim credit for it, you cannot claim credit for any achievement you made.
even morality is based on nature? are you kidding me? nature has basic unconscious intelligence that keeps things alive, but it cannot think. we are the very fruit of the evolution and purpose of nature, in spite of our arrogance, stupid morality and disgusting religious which are the very definition of the absence of any intelligence whatsoever. is the covid fascism created by 'intelligence' of nature? if anything it is created by the basic impulses imprinted in the unconsciousness of nature - big animals eat small animals.

Last edited:
K

Kayaker

even morality is based on nature? are you kidding me? nature has basic unconscious intelligence that keeps things alive, but it cannot think. we are the very fruit of the evolution and purpose of nature, in spite of our arrogance, stupid morality and disgusting religious which are the very definition of the absence of any intelligence whatsoever.
Even monkeys think and animals often demonstrate more intelligence than people.

OP
K

Kris

Even monkeys think and animals often demonstrate more intelligence than people.

it is a pre-mental intelligence, incapable of reflective thinking. they are unable to question the nature of reality; most people are not much different.

K

Kayaker

it is a pre-mental intelligence, incapable of reflective thinking. they are unable to question the nature of reality; most people are not much different.
Brains recognize patterns and create concepts. A monkey would be happy with receiving a banana, but not a barrel with the word "bananas" on it. A human would, because they recognize the word bananas as a symbol for the fruit, and the barrel implies it's full of them. Taking it a step further, a human might question if life is worth living without bananas because they associate them with reward, and a life without bananas would seem meaningless. The human may also feel rewarded by planting banana trees or donating bananas to hungry people.

Your opinion that the ability to conceptualize is something valuable is in itself a concept based on patterns that you experienced. Maybe you found it entertaining to question the nature of reality or maybe it makes you feel superior to people who don't question it.

OP
K

Kris

anyway, where are we going with this? the universe manifested covid fascism? so why to blame the elite?

CreakyJoints

What is the point of this thread, sorry? It appears to have devolved into some quite incomprehensible abstractions, interspersed with generalised mud-slinging, and seems to have precious little to do with the title.

OP
K

Kris

What is the point of this thread, sorry? It appears to have devolved into some quite incomprehensible abstractions, interspersed with generalised mud-slinging, and seems to have precious little to do with the title.

I agree, because of some New Age people who have no idea what they are talking about.

CreakyJoints

I agree, because of some New Age people who have no idea what they are talking about.

Your account has been inactive for eight years, you return to make this thread, but you are not interested in trying to return to the topic? Curious. I hope you find the answers you are looking for, though.

OP
K

Kris

Your account has been inactive for eight years, you return to make this thread, but you are not interested in trying to return to the topic? Curious. I hope you find the answers you are looking for, though.

why exactly i am not interested to return to this topic? it was not me that changed the direction of this topic. the fact that I was not involved for some years does not really matter. sometimes I just get bored of all that health stuff.

K

Kayaker

the fact that I was not involved for some years does not really matter.
The fact that you were not involved for some years is why we have to deal with covid fascism, Old Age man. You were too busy "devoting your life to know who you are".

OP
K

Kris

sorry, but this makes not sense. what is wrong with you guys? and to clarify the terminology, Old Age is to follow the dead religions like morons, for instance thinking that Jesus saved your ...s. The New Age is to follow naive and spaced out concept of spirituality. But there is truth beyond these two sides of retardation. And yes, I know who I am, while you don't. I mean I don't know you personally but I can feel this very clearly. I

t was my life work. I published like 20 books on this subjects, and if people who have zero idea about the nature of consciousness, pretend that they know what they are saying, this is.... well, figure it out for yourself.

And why we still talk about this? I did not bring the idea of introducing spiritual matters into this thread, like that universe is 'thinking'. (the hell it is). Someone else did. I only responded because I hate such nonsense.

Last edited:
K

Kayaker

sorry, but this makes not sense. what is wrong with you guys? and to clarify the terminology, Old Age is to follow the dead religions like morons, for instance thinking that Jesus saved your ...s. The New Age is to follow naive and spaced out concept of spirituality. But there is truth beyond these two sides of retardation.
Yes, it's called scientific evidence, and I have it for what you broadly label as "New Age".
And yes, I know who I am, while you don't. I mean I don't know you personally but I can feel this very clearly. I
Your feelings don't confirm reality. Whether you believe whether a virus exists only makes a difference for the organ inside your skull and whatever impact it has on your body and the world.
t was my life work. I published like 20 books on this subjects, and if people who have zero idea about the nature of consciousness, pretend that they know what they are saying, this is.... well, figure it out for yourself.
Maybe you spent your life believing in a grandiose delusion.
And why we still talk about this? I did not bring the idea of introducing spiritual matters into this thread, like that universe is 'thinking'. (the hell it is). Someone else did. I only responded because I hate such nonsense.
You hate such nonsense because you refuse to believe you're wrong. You're just like vaxxed people who refuse to believe the vaxx is toxic. This feeling is so strong that people would rather subject themselves to lockdowns, masks, and covid passes than having their belief that the MSM is telling the truth fall apart.