Passive Resistance again Covid Fascism vs Aggressive Resistance.

L

Lord Cola

Do as you judge better man. I am just sharing my experience of people awakening to a certain degree at least. We are lucky the farce is so blatant. A bit more refined and we wouldn't be that lucky. But that's why they keep assaing it in successive "pandemics". To refine it more.
It's good to hear that it's working. I wasn't trying to discourage your efforts.

OP
K

Kris

i know that vax are poison, but to be honest I don't know anyone who actually died from it or got really sick. so statistics here we will not really prove any point.

OP
K

Kris

seriously, what bothers me here is that even in this forum people are divided into two groups, those who believe in 'virus' and those who don't. why not to get these facts straight first?

OP
K

Kris

there is a virus, but not that deathly as they claim.

how do you know? Virus was never isolated. there are just particles of DNA or RNA floating in our body. What if that which is called a 'virus' is just a healing agent, cells trying to adapt to thread or stress, like 5G?

nomoreketones

seriously, what bothers me here is that even in this forum people are divided into two groups, those who believe in 'virus' and those who don't. why not to get these facts straight first?
I believe the SARS-CoV-2 virus is real and does kill people but why does that matter? We are fighting a much bigger threat than a virus that at most kills 1% of the people exposed to it and most of the deaths are people with comorbidities.

The western nations are becoming fascist and authoritarian. That is a much bigger threat than SARS-CoV-2.

OP
K

Kris

Proof ?

@Kris

passive resistance =/= peacefull non compliance

perhaps you should start passive resistance with stopping believing in the virus? don't you think that the concept of the virus itself is a part of the conspiracy? virology is a hoax.

their next step is to put people who refuse to get vaccinated into prison or concentration camps. you guys in USA have more constitutional rights, at least on the surface. but look what happened with IRC. it is against constitution, but they are now legally ripping people off by imposing unlawful taxes. all your rights can be taken away from you. i think that more aggressive resistance is needed to oppose the evil.

Last edited:
OP
K

Kris

I cannot read what? I am not involved in Hindu meditation. especially in the dndu one:). i doubt you would not know the difference. know what passive resistance is, but i wonder it is not a bit like burying the head in sand. it is certainly a valid strategy, but when vaccination is becoming mandatory in Germany and other countries, people who resolve to more radical action, like active protests. Just a thought.

Last edited:

Ben.

... but when vaccination is becoming mandatory in Germany and other countries, people who resolve to more radical action, like active protests. Just a thought.

I think the more ... direct and aggresive "approach" comes on its own the more serious, bad and awful the situation gets.

There have been death threats on some politicians here in Austria already due to the totalitarian regiment. I understand it from a emotional perspective, but i am afraid it hurts the "cause" more than it helps.

Getting the mass of sheep to act and behave a certain way seems to be the key, iresspectively of what they actually think or believe. Whoever manages that, in what ever way, wins. Atleast thats how it seems to me.

K

Kayaker

From my experience, old people who believe in the mainstream narrative are unlikely to consider contrary views because of a habit of trusting it as the truth, and a lack of cognitive flexibility. Also, there was a campaign to villify antivaxxers in mainstream media even before covid, as antiscientific cultists. Evidence gets labeled as fake (including VAERS) and the work of "those crazy heretics". Even though there's no logical reason why antivaxxers would go to the trouble to write up fake scientific evidence because they receive no gain from it. They don't question it because the mainstream is so ingrained in their world that it would fall apart if they did. They would have to start questioning everything, and that's a massive energy expenditure, which an old brain often isn't equipped to handle.

On the other hand, young people can still change. Deep spiritual change in the form of "there is no spoon" is better than "the elites are the ones bending the spoon, not a virus". It's like comparing an animal to a human, a buff man to a man with a gun, a large flightless bird to a flying one. Deep change renders people immune to the rise of new empires. Shallow change in the form of knowledge just makes them resistant to existing ones. As some have said, the war being fought in this generation is in the brain.

OP
K

Kris

whom do you consider young? you know that young people have fully developed brain around 25 old? and whom do you consider old? like 80 years old? they do not even care, they are going to die soon anyway.

K

Kayaker

whom do you consider young? you know that young people have fully developed brain around 25 old? and whom do you consider old? like 80 years old? they do not even care, they are going to die soon anyway.
A brain never stops developing as long as it's still active. It becomes less active with age as a result of aging and as a result of settling into routines, something Peat says increases serotonin, which reduces the brain's metabolism in itself. I consider whoever's consciousness isn't hardened to be young. The authoritarian school systems tend to stunt the inner child and prematurely end its development.

Some old people set in stone, a contempt for death. They live with pride and grace until the end, much like someone may choose to be tortured to preserve their ideals. There are at least some old people in the elite who push the development of medical technology in order to avoid death. It's because they have nothing, despite being rich, and are nobody, despite being famous, that death is the true end for them.

OP
K

Kris

A brain never stops developing as long as it's still active. It becomes less active with age as a result of aging and as a result of settling into routines, something Peat says increases serotonin, which reduces the brain's metabolism in itself. I consider whoever's consciousness isn't hardened to be young. The authoritarian school systems tend to stunt the inner child and prematurely end its development.

Some old people set in stone, a contempt for death. They live with pride and grace until the end, much like someone may choose to be tortured to preserve their ideals. There are at least some old people in the elite who push the development of medical technology in order to avoid death. It's because they have nothing, despite being rich, and are nobody, despite being famous, that death is the true end for them.

intelligence does not stop evolving, even though in the case if some people it goes into regression. but biologically, the the brain gets fully developed at 25. interestingly, in the case of women, at the age of 23.

K

Kayaker

intelligence does not stop evolving, even though in the case if some people it goes into regression. but biologically, the the brain gets fully developed at 25. interestingly, in the case of women, at the age of 23.
Gray matter thinning in the prefrontal cortex is seen as maturity of the prefrontal cortex because it no longer needs to be metabolically active and develops efficiency.

In some people, its metabolic activity never increases, so it never thickens in the first place. This can be from nature (neglect, abuse, degenerate culture) or nurture (genes that reduce the activity of the prefrontal cortex and SSRI drugs). Meditation increases its gray matter because a person uses it. So practicing mindfulness can make it appear as if a brain is immature, but in reality it means the prefrontal cortex is in development.

OP
K

Kris

can I be honest with you? none of you know who you are. you have no center of self. you are a ******* monkeys. what is the real virus, it is the absence of self. it it is disguising me. you just care about your stupid supplements and diet, even though you are soo dead spiritually. I love RP, but he is completely unconscious of who is really is. yes, now I said it. i know this is not the right forum to speak about such subjects, but i am getting annoyed by that level of stupidity. and just to add, there is no virus. the fact that some of you think there is, it means that you are have no discrimination. this what bothers me about RP, that he believes in that bs.

Last edited:
K

Kayaker

can I be honest with you? none of you know who you are. you have no center of self. you are a ******* monkeys. what is the real virus, it is the absence of self. it it is disguising me. you just care about your stupid supplements and diet, even though you are soo dead spiritually. I love RP, but he is completely unconscious of who is really is. yes, now I said it. i know this is not the right forum to speak about such subjects, but i am getting annoyed by that level of stupidity. and just to add, there is no virus. the fact that some of you think there is, it means that you are have no discrimination. this what bothers me about RP, that he believes in that bs.
The self doesn't exist. It's an illusion created by interaction with sensory stimuli. The world itself may not even exist, and we may not even be apes. So yes, there's no way of truly knowing if there's a virus.

OP
K

Kris

self do no exist? so how can you make such statements? who is making them. are you really so retarded? the fact that you did not devote you life to know who you are are is not an excuse to your stupidity. yes, keep taking all the supplements and follow the RP diet. you are a disgrace to the very meaning of human existence.