Passive Resistance again Covid Fascism vs Aggressive Resistance.

Kris

I see here guy providing all the datas and useful information about 'covid' and vaccinations. But let's face it, it does not make any change in the world. Now, in Greece, you are supposed to get every 3 months booster. What these f..cs are thinking? It is a compain agains humanity. He live in the age of tyranny as before, but worse. The problem is that now, those who are in charge are hidden, rich ***holes and dishonest politicians. The problem is that most humans are dumb cows trusting their governments. I am too old to be involved, but some more radical actions are required to make those politicians and crooks afraid. I think more conscious scientists should gather together and make a major law suit against these evil people. Or something of that sort. Something has to be done, because our very freedom is being taken away from us. Sending some podcasts on youtube has no major influence, and they are usually taken off, because all these media are part of the conspiracy or they are too stupid to realize that they are.

Last edited:

HighT

If by passive resistance you mean sharing videos and posts, than ye we are beyond this point. But a peacefull non compliance is legit. Just 20 % of people need to stop showing papers putting muzzle etc. and its over. Society will colapse without 20-30 % taking part in it.

OP
K

Kris

If by passive resistance you mean sharing videos and posts, than ye we are beyond this point. But a peacefull non compliance is legit. Just 20 % of people need to stop showing papers putting muzzle etc. and its over. Society will colapse without 20-30 % taking part in it.
or they go to prison. this is where it is all heading. police global state.

michael94

You say you are too old to be involved, but you are smart enough to understand that sending more podcasts or internet comments wont solve anything. That's a big step up from where most people are, at least in practice.

OP
K

Kris

some kind of revolution is needed against this tyranny. the problem is that people are in touch with each other these days mostly through internet which is totally controlled by governments. i don't even think that politicians are behind this; they just cover their asses. much more evil forces are at play.

HighT

What happen with greeks btw. They were famous with their hardcore protests last decade. And now they are under the facsist boot so to say. Greek goverments being owned by goldman sacks since long time, makes me think all these protests were fully orchestrated and most of the greeks are sheeple. No offence, just interested in situation there. Why would they be so ****88 now compared to other south east european countrys?

michael94

What happen with greeks btw. They were famous with their hardcore protests last decade. And now they are under the facsist boot so to say. Greek goverments being owned by goldman sacks since long time, makes me think all these protests were fully orchestrated and most of the greeks are sheeple. No offence, just interested in situation there. Why would they be so ****88 now compared to other south east european countrys?
Everyone is subject to the same International Criminals so lets not go there.

OP
K

Kris

i am surprised myself. just recently you could go to Greece without vax, but then you were not allowed to go to restaurants or shops; pretty ridiculous. Now, they try to enforce boosters every 3 months. I know because my friend lives there. it is surprising considering that they are totally dependent on tourism. I don't know who is in charge there, but because they are in such high economical debts so someone (Germany?) is putting pressure on them.

I live presently in Thailand, and it is not as bad. At least, no news of any boosters.

I am getting pretty pissed off with all the situation. I need to go to India for one month, there and back, and I requires in total 5 pcr tests, which themselves are both expensive and very harmful.

HighT

Everyone is subject to the same International Criminals so lets not go there.
True, but in order for such ''measures'' to fly it's needed not only compliance but assistence as well from regular folks. For example a corner shop owner could choose not to bother his clients for masks or qr or whatever. He might has put signs on the window, but if a person without muzzle came in, he could simply pretend nothing has happened and keep his mouth shut. Thats not the case in Greece. Also if 20% of his clients entering without masks, he will simply not have the nerves to deal with all of them. And certainly will not be glad if its guaranteed 20% less clients in his shop from tomorrow. This is why I said peacefull non compliance in the first post. Sounds kind of 'soft' but is working.

Last edited:
OP
K

Kris

True, but in order for such ''measures'' to fly it's needed not only compliance but assistence as well from regular folks. For example a corner shop owner could choose not to bother his clients for masks or qr or whatever. He might has put signs on the window, but if a person without muzzle came in, he could simply pretend nothing has happened and keep his mouth shut. Thats not the case in Greece. This is why I said peacefull non compliance in the first post. Sounds kind of 'soft' but is working.
how is it working? our freedom has been taken away from us.

Makrosky

i am surprised myself. just recently you could go to Greece without vax, but then you were not allowed to go to restaurants or shops; pretty ridiculous. Now, they try to enforce boosters every 3 months. I know because my friend lives there. it is surprising considering that they are totally dependent on tourism. I don't know who is in charge there, but because they are in such high economical debts so someone (Germany?) is putting pressure on them.

I live presently in Thailand, and it is not as bad. At least, no news of any boosters.

I am getting pretty pissed off with all the situation. I need to go to India for one month, there and back, and I requires in total 5 pcr tests, which themselves are both expensive and very harmful.
Take Saliva ones. They are harmless.

I am sure at some point they will ban them using whatever stupid excuse. But for now you still can do them.

HighT

how is it working? our freedom has been taken away from us.
I just edited my previous post : Also if 20% of his clients entering without masks, he will simply not have the nerves to deal with all of them. And certainly will not be glad if its guaranteed 20% less clients in his shop from tomorrow.

OP
K

Kris

I am sure at some point they will ban them using whatever stupid excuse. But for now you still can do them.
salive ones vs the nose invasive ones? i am not sure if they give here this option. No, for international travel, they need the nasal test.

Last edited:

ThinPicking

The problem is that most humans are dumb cows trusting their governments. I am too old to be involved, but some more radical actions are required to make those politicians and crooks afraid.
@Kris the following isn't my personal view, but some would say the "old" are far more responsible for our current predicament. Further they have the least to lose and should be willing to take the most radical action. Be careful what you wish for sir.

My personal feeling is that non or malicious compliance at every turn will put a stop to this. That also means no engagement with social media. I'm wondering if I should even be on this forum, it's the only place I'm engaging on the internet.

Makrosky

salive ones vs the nose invasive ones? i am not sure if they give here this option. No, for international travel, they need the nasal test.
Are you sure? Check it. Both are PCRs. Look for a lab that does it. Only a few have this method, but it works. It is a PCR.

PolishSun

only nasal swab based tests are officially recognized in my country. wierd, but true.

hierundjetzt

Not in Italy. They have not been approved by the national certification board, neither the throat test (without nasal on top of it).

PolishSun

and those nasal swabs feel bad for my face, I had pains around my nose and ears after them for couple of days.

AncestralJoy

Now is not a time to be alone and unnetworked.
Our power is having real life interactions with real life people off the internet and finding ways to solve our problems outside of their system. For example here in nz school kids are now being jabbed and school teachers who havent been are being fired. People are taking their kids out of school and employing the fired school teachers.
They think they can starve us into submission and we just have to continue to find ways to deviate. As the preasure mounts even those injected are becoming horrified and objecting..

I dont know if I have hope but I do know that networking with those resisting will help people continue to feed their families and to continue to resist.

Also I think as intangible as it is creating art and culture of our own is important. Memes to mock the regime, songs to bund people etc.

We are all unhappy with what is happening sure, but how many of us have a clear picture of what we would replace it with or what direction we would actually like to be going. I think building life how we want it is resistance. I dont know how far that will go or how successful it will be but there are plenty of black market networks in countries that dont allow certain things.

Helping supporting those who are forced to make difficult decisions will help too. Many people cannot continue to resist on their own. My mom and sister were brave enough to lose their jobs and stubborn enough to live in a caravan if need be, to not cave to this tyranny. Not many people seem willing to make changes in their lives. They are holding on to "normal life" not realizing that the whole world collapsed two years ago and they're sacrificing their health while grasping at rubble.